Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman (album) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman (album) (1084 Views)

Ariana Grande Ft Nicki Minaj – The Light Is Coming Mp3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman (album) by Nobody: 7:01am On May 19, 2016
Super hot and pop’s big sensation Ariana Grande is bringing out a new album in the coming week. “Dangerous Women” her third album will be out on May 20, 2016. Ariana has been treating her fans to several singles in the weeks leading up to the release of the album. Thetitle song dropped some time back. We have also heard three other tracks from the recordrecently. And we should say all the new songs have received rave reviews from enthusiastic fans! Atta girl Ariana!

Sexy, slinky ‘Everyday’ released last to excited reactions around the world. Ariana Grande and Future share hot vibes in this flirtatious number sung to upbeat electro sounds. You can see they get along real cool in this sultry song. Future promises ‘vintage loving…like it was the late eighties’ to Grande’s teasing and racy lyrics “Anytime, anywhere, baby boy I can misbehave/Breathe me in, breathe me out, fill me up, running through your veins.”

Miss. Ariana always knew she wanted to work with Future, they were just looking for the right song. Well, you sure did find it Ariana girl! We love it!

Soon after this we got ‘Greedy’ which also dropped from the same album. Ariana babe is some busy woman! Fans have been swinging to the bass and tambourine in a new funky sound only Ariana can make happen!

Collaborator Nicky Minaj can be heard with Ariana in the track ‘Side To Side,’ also from the same album! Is Miss Ariana going to give us a track a day till the album releases?! Lil Wayne, ‘Let Me Love You,’ and Macy Gray for ‘’Leave Me Lonely,’ also collaborate with her in the album.

‘Into You’ released earlier in the month to reviews that it could be the best song she has ever done! Her husky, wispy voice that she’s ‘into you, I can hardly breathe’ sends shivers into you all right. It builds up into a crescendo “A little less conversation, a little more touch my body” to foot tapping, heart thumping beats. It’s the second lead single and a great dance number, let’s Partaay!

Gone is the little girl, we can hardly remember the child star on cable TV anymore! That little kid has transformed into Miss. Hot & Sexy, a dangerous woman all right!

Ariana’s second album “My Everything” debuted at No.1 in 2014. She had three hot top-10singles on that album. Republic Records must’ve congratulated themselves a hundred times over for having her bound and signed to them! She was just leaving her teens and here she is on the world’s stage, a connoisseur of all eyes!
An interesting fact, did you know that the upcoming album was almost named “Moonlight”? Yup, Ariana even announced it on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in early 2016, but she did say she might change the title. Ariana claims that the song ‘Moonlight’ is a romantic and soft number but she wants to be a symbol of strength, not afraid, and ready to take a stand, and that, ladies and gentlemen, is a dangerous woman!

Today at 22, this bomb of a tiny woman almost has the world in her hands. The question is, “Will she continue the track record and deliver another explosive hit?!” Judging from the reaction to all the songs Grande has been releasing, we can pretty much bet that Miss. Ariana Grande is on her way to the top of the pop charts!

We will wait and watch for this empowering and strong album! (Or should we say hot & steamy!)

You be the judge and let us know!

Tracklist:

Moonlight
Dangerous Woman
Be Alright
Into You
Side To Side ft. Nicki Minaj
Let Me Love You ft. Lil Wayne
7. Greedy
Leave Me Lonely ft. Macy Gray
Everyday ft. Future
Sometimes
I Don’t Care / Zippyshare
Bad Decisions / Zippyshare
Touch It /
Knew Better / Forever Boy / Zippyshare
Thinkin Bout You / Zippyshare
Step On Up
Jason’s Song (Gave It Away)
Focus

- See more at: http://lifedrama.com.ng/ariana-grande-dangerous-woman-album/#sthash.0vpxwM8Q.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman (album) by Samzack(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2016
Love ariana so much....nice and sexy singer

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Ft Omarion - Get It Now (watch Video) / Video: Victor Ad – Wetin We Gain / Download Mp3: Only You Are God - Wale Majesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.