Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Elixir 9 Tincture Effective For Hiv ,diabetics,stds Treatments, - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Elixir 9 Tincture Effective For Hiv ,diabetics,stds Treatments, (4068 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Food For Diabetics - Top Foods For Diabetic Patients / CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elixir 9 Tincture Effective For Hiv ,diabetics,stds Treatments, by hope4hiv: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2009
Hello everyone experience is the best teacher as they say , reality is also better than imagination I want to bring to your awareness and notice a herbal mixture called Elixir 9, i lost my late wife to a deadly infection caused by a deadly bacteria called Listeria Monocytegens at the General Hospital Ikeja . LASUTH. This infection is very serious because it affects the spinal cord and the brain it kills within just a week . even more deadly than HIV AIDS, i was with her all through in the hospital until her death , i was hale and healthy just few days after her death i started feeling the same symtons just 3 days later am almost dying i went for a lab test and the same bacteria was diagnosed , i was placed on some antibiotics like ofloxacin, peflotab,ampicillin which the doctor said are sensitive to the bacteria , all these are of no effects, but my situation became worsen and i have already given up after been to many trado medical homes as well and to orthodox hospitals , on the 5th day i met a friend who told me about ELIXIR 9 i bought it though its expensive but i have no choice, My God after 6 hours of its usage i started feeling better the very painful symtons of headache and neck pain subsided and since March i am still very much alive and healthy i have then decided to tell the whole world about Elixir 9 i am fully into its marketing , ARE YOU AN HIV PATIENTS, ARE YOU DIABETICS , DO YOU HAVE ANY STD, STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS , AND OTHER DEADLY INFECTIONS OR VIRAL INFECTIONS DO NOT DIE IN SILENCE , DO NOT DOUBT THIS, IT IS REAL ONCE YOU TAKE ELIXIR 9 IMMEDIATELY YOU WILL START TO SEE THE EVIDENCE OF ITS EFFECTIVENESS .NAFDAC REG NO IS A7-05241
CALL FELIX ON 07057611040 now or email felolakk@yahoo.com
Re: Elixir 9 Tincture Effective For Hiv ,diabetics,stds Treatments, by kaytytty: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
pls how much does it cost and how can one get u

(1) (Reply)

Natural Treatment For Kelodalis Nuchae, Popularly Called Bumps Or Keloids... / Sit-ups Will Not Give You Six-packs And Could Leave You With A Pot Belly / Difference Between Viju Milk And Vita Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.