Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Why Do I Find This Disturbing? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do I Find This Disturbing? (594 Views)

Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) / Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) / Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Find This Disturbing? by Nobody: 8:15am On May 19, 2016
Just When you think you have seen it all and then this...

Re: Why Do I Find This Disturbing? by saaedlee: 8:21am On May 19, 2016
It isnt easy to successfully graduate from AUN
Re: Why Do I Find This Disturbing? by Aliyeous(m): 8:30am On May 19, 2016
Ha
Re: Why Do I Find This Disturbing? by KevMitnick: 8:54am On May 19, 2016
When you are sold off as a bride, you tend to get objectified by the man. A lot of dumb people everywhere.
Re: Why Do I Find This Disturbing? by MisterDreamz(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2016
for dis naija? She go tey for her papa house... na me talk am! grin

The poster above me...you have taken it personal! sad don't take her too serious... she probably just had fun with that on that day!

(1) (Reply)

See The Likely 3 Methods Of Admission For Post-utme Students UTME Scrap / Advice On Postgraduate Study In Germany / ABU Makes Breakthrough In Petrochemicals, Develops Refining Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.