Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,948 members, 7,821,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Whistling - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whistling (1419 Views)

Is Gospel Music A Ministry, Business Or Both?? Sokleva Asking! / God Turned My Misery In2 A MINISTRY / [b]when God Calls You Into Ministry[/b] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whistling by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 23, 2016
timonski:
I have been running from my call for several years, but lately I realized I was just being foolish.
After reflecting on my bad life I decided that it was a life not worth living. so this morning I gave my life to Christ.
I have been receiving revelations since 2012 to reach out to the young people. They have lost sight of the right path; they have lost their sense of purpose in this life.
so I have decided to act on this revelations: I am starting a ministry.
I need your help people. I need to know some of the key things/materials needed to start a ministry. I need your thoughts and inputs.
I need some monetary help also. Please help move the word forward. Please Contribute in any way you feel you can. Thank you, and God bless you. Amen
[bold]zenith bank plc.
Ezekwe okezie kelechi
2110748137[/bold]

Are you a son of a b*tch? Are you that eager to scam people, that you're risking your destiny by asking for money in God's name?
You have opened so many threads demanding money from people, now you're here claiming to be born again, all of a sudden, to start a Ministry. You chop winch?
So your mother carried you for 9 months, with the hopes that one day, you'd be a scammer? What a waste of sperm & womb space!
I can't believe this n*gga hasn't been permanently banned! Arrant rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Whistling by Addicted2Women: 6:36am On May 24, 2016
MissMercedes:

Are you a son of a b*tch? Are you that eager to scam people, that you're risking your destiny by asking for money in God's name?
You have opened so many threads demanding money from people, now you're here claiming to be born again, all of a sudden, to start a Ministry. You chop winch?
So your mother carried you for 9 months, with the hopes that one day, you'd be a scammer? What a waste of sperm & womb space!
I can't believe this n*gga hasn't been permanently banned! Arrant rubbish!

Hey kid.
My mind how you curse
Re: Whistling by Nobody: 8:24am On May 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Hey kid.
My mind how you curse

I've noticed you. Now, run along

1 Like

Re: Whistling by Addicted2Women: 11:25pm On May 24, 2016
MissMercedes:

I've noticed you. Now, run along

You don't know what you want in life.
Re: Whistling by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Muafrika2:

For your friendly gesture am planting a small seed once the church is up. cheesy
oga mi,, the church has been set up. smiley
Re: Whistling by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
timonski:

oga mi,, the church has been set up. smiley
That was fast. I donbelieveit
Re: Whistling by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Muafrika2:

That was fast. I donbelieveit

lol. One month is nothing to the Lord. But for now na "obokoro" we rent. N3500 for one month. wink
Re: Whistling by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 21, 2016
timonski:

lol. One month is nothing to the Lord. But for now na "obokoro" we rent. N3500 for one month. wink
Let's see the church. Inside and out and some members. Send me a short video.
Re: Whistling by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
:| I don't have the means to do that
Re: Whistling by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Muafrika2:

Let's see the church. Inside and out and some members. Send me a short video.
Re: Whistling by deluxez12(m): 1:24am On Jun 22, 2016
timonski:
I have been running from my call for several years, but lately I realized I was just being foolish.
After reflecting on my bad life I decided that it was a life not worth living. so this morning I gave my life to Christ.
I have been receiving revelations since 2012 to reach out to the young people. They have lost sight of the right path; they have lost their sense of purpose in this life.
so I have decided to act on this revelations: I am starting a ministry.
I need your help people. I need to know some of the key things/materials needed to start a ministry. I need your thoughts and inputs.
I need some monetary help also. Please help move the word forward. Please Contribute in any way you feel you can. Thank you, and God bless you. Amen
[bold]zenith bank plc.
Ezekwe okezie kelechi
2110748137[/bold]
scam
Re: Whistling by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 22, 2016
timonski:

Re: Whistling by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=Muafrika2 post=46803016][/quote] I am using a nokia c3: i doubt I can make any meaningful video

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch as Dr Pastor Paul Enenche Reveals His Secret in this Interview / Is Water Baptism Necessary For Salvation? / Exclusive Interview With Abuzola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.