Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Whistling - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whistling (1412 Views)

Is Gospel Music A Ministry, Business Or Both?? Sokleva Asking! / God Turned My Misery In2 A MINISTRY / [b]when God Calls You Into Ministry[/b] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whistling by Nobody: 10:04am On May 19, 2016
I have been running from my call for several years, but lately I realized I was just being foolish.
After reflecting on my bad life I decided that it was a life not worth living. so this morning I gave my life to Christ.
I have been receiving revelations since 2012 to reach out to the young people. They have lost sight of the right path; they have lost their sense of purpose in this life.
so I have decided to act on this revelations: I am starting a ministry.
I need your help people. I need to know some of the key things/materials needed to start a ministry. I need your thoughts and inputs.
I need some monetary help also. Please help move the word forward. Please Contribute in any way you feel you can. Thank you, and God bless you. Amen
zenith bank plc.
Ezekwe okezie kelechi
Re: Whistling by Keziehenry(m): 10:11am On May 19, 2016
timonski:
I have been running from my call for several years, but lately I realized I was just being foolish.
After reflecting on my bad life I decided that it was a life not worth living. so this morning I gave my life to Christ.
I have been receiving revelations since 2012 to reach out to the young people. They have lost sight of the right path; they have lost their sense of purpose in this life.
I need your help people. I need to know some of the key things/materials needed to start a ministry. I need your thoughts and inputs.
I need some monetary help also. Please help move the word forward. Thank you, and God bless you. Amen
bros, u don't need to start a ministry of your own. You have a church where you worship so you can join any dept there. Answering God's call must not be by opening ur own ministry or church.

1 Like

Re: Whistling by Nobody: 10:16am On May 19, 2016
Keziehenry:

bros, u don't need to start a ministry of your own. You have a church where you worship so you can join any dept there. Answering God's call must not be by opening ur own ministry or church.
bro, if God wanted me to join a church he would have told me so.
I was still a deeper life member in 2012 when I started having these revelations.
Re: Whistling by Keziehenry(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2016
timonski:

bro, if God wanted me to join a church he would have told me so.
I was still a deeper life member in 2012 when I started having these revelations.
remember u told us that u just gave your life to Christ this morning and u are talking about starting a ministry, it doesn't work that way. That why rape by pastors are on the increase this days.
Re: Whistling by Nobody: 10:27am On May 19, 2016
Keziehenry:

remember u told us that u just gave your life to Christ this morning and u are talking about starting a ministry, it doesn't work that way.
I was a christian long before I decided to run along a tangent. It is not like it's first time being a christian. This time I am dedicating my life fully to God.
Re: Whistling by dorox(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2016
You should either get a job or start a proper business of your own instead of looking for how to deceive people in the name of God.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whistling by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 19, 2016
timonski:
I need some monetary help also. Please help move the word forward. Please Contribute in any way you feel you can. Thank you, and God bless you. Amen

According to youself you gave your life to Christ this morning so that you can start a ministry.

First your conversion doesn't sound genuine but I may be wrong.

You need to learn. I mean you need to be discipled. You need to understand the christian faith and the teachings of Christ.

You cannot start a ministry now. The bible says in 1 Timothy 3:6 "An elder must not be a new believer, because he might become proud, and the devil would cause him to fall."

There are many ways you can reach out to young people without starting a ministry. You can join a charity organisation, you can be a role model, you can help with bible interpretation, you can share your story, you can encourage and support.

As a matter of fact you don't have to be a christian to reach out to young people. So I will say you don't need to start a ministry rather you need to learn and become a disciple of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Whistling by MaziOmenuko: 1:04pm On May 19, 2016
timonski:

You have not yet fully established your own path and purpose in life, you want to direct other young people on the right path.

1. You don't have funds for this your 'path and purpose', who would listen to you?
2. You just got born again? I laugh.

Anyway, if you need a financial secretary and tithe cordinator, I will lend a helping hand.

2 Likes

Re: Whistling by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 19, 2016
ApostleT:

According to youself you gave your life to Christ this morning so that you can start a ministry.

First your conversion doesn't sound genuine but I may be wrong.

You need to learn. I mean you need to be discipled. You need to understand the christian faith and the teachings of Christ.

You cannot start a ministry now. The bible says in 1 Timothy 3:6 "An elder must not be a new believer, because he might become proud, and the devil would cause him to fall."

There are many ways you can reach out to young people without starting a ministry. You can join a charity organisation, you can be a role model, you can help with bible interpretation, you can share your story, you can encourage and support.

As a matter of fact you don't have to be a christian to reach out to young people. So I will say you don't need to start a ministry rather you need to learn and become a disciple of Jesus
sir, I had been a deeper life member and worker long before now. I am not at all new to the christian faith.
Re: Whistling by ITbomb(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2016
Why not look for someone with similar passion and vision and partner with him instead of starting solo.
Also why not drive your vision as section under your present church.

Let me tell you, it is not about being passionate to tell people about Christ, when you want to start a ministry alone, you will be distracted by things that may kill your passion, registration, procurement of materials, transportation cost, rental etc. A lot of new ministries collapse under the weight of these.

I would advise you, grow your followership first, then when you are ready, people will be handling those things for you not you coming to beg for things under the guise of working for God
Re: Whistling by Keziehenry(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2016
Daddy GO dey hungry u no be small. Anyway, get in touch with me when you want to register the ministry and let me make some money from yougrin

1 Like

Re: Whistling by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 19, 2016
Keziehenry:
Daddy GO dey hungry u no be smallgrin
lol. Na with time
Re: Whistling by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 19, 2016
timonski:
[bold]zenith bank plc.
Ezekwe okezie kelechi
2110748137[/bold]
Why don't you start with us, share the revelations with us as you are working on the ministry start-up
Re: Whistling by itstpia8: 6:00pm On May 19, 2016
And what about the new laws stipulating you must obtain a license before starting a ministry?
Re: Whistling by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 19, 2016
itstpia8:
And what about the new laws stipulating you must obtain a license before starting a ministry?
license in abia or in north nigeria
?
I will have to start local before i purchase that license
Re: Whistling by trendiitee(f): 8:58pm On May 19, 2016
The poor guy needs money jawe.. Checkout the threads he created yesterday morning
www.nairaland.com/3114106/please-what

www.nairaland.com/3109079/please-unpriveleged

https://www.nairaland.com/3112333/please-me

4 Likes

Re: Whistling by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 19, 2016
You want to start a ministry today after giving your life totally to God today and the first thing you are asking for today is Money, guy am sure it's your belly that called you.

Go and repent earnestly, find a church and start from there, then if God truly calls you, way will open for your own Ministry. Thanks.
Re: Whistling by LeJeun3: 10:39pm On May 19, 2016

This young crook is at it again......

You don't even have friends.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whistling by Weah96: 12:02am On May 20, 2016
Which part of God told him don't you all understand? This is not the first time you swallow something that was supposedly spoken by the Bible god.

3 Likes

Re: Whistling by Nobody: 7:03am On May 20, 2016
LeJeun3:

This young crook is at it again......
You don't even have friends.....
Î am not active on facebook.
Re: Whistling by itstpia8: 9:09am On May 20, 2016
timonski:

I will have to start local before i purchase that license

While you can minister at any point in time, it's better to have some training or teaching which you should undergo preferably by affiliating with an established church or bible school.
Re: Whistling by Nobody: 9:13am On May 20, 2016
itstpia8:

While you can minister at any point in time, it's better to have some training or teaching which you should undergo preferably by affiliating with an established church or bible school.
yes sir, thank you. I received extensive training while still in deeper life
Re: Whistling by Laird(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2016
SORRY I BELIEVE YOU ARE A SCAMMER AND FRAUDSTER......ASKING FOR MONEY TO START A MINISTRY AND ASKING FOR MONEY FOR SCHOOL IN ANOTHER THREAD.....MODERATORS.....@SEUN. PLACE TAKE NOTE OF THIS FRAUDSTER
Re: Whistling by Nobody: 11:40am On May 20, 2016
Laird:
SORRY I BELIEVE YOU ARE A SCAMMER AND FRAUDSTER......ASKING FOR MONEY TO START A MINISTRY AND ASKING FOR MONEY FOR SCHOOL IN ANOTHER THREAD.....MODERATORS.....@SEUN. PLACE TAKE NOTE OF THIS FRAUDSTER
lol. I have been soliciting support for schooling since nov. The ministry ish is just a recent idea.
Re: Whistling by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 20, 2016
hahn, this guy has beaten you at it oooooooo gringringringrin
Re: Whistling by hahn(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2016
SirWere:
hahn, this guy has beaten you at it oooooooo gringringringrin

I don't think so wink
Re: Whistling by ifyalways(f): 2:40pm On May 23, 2016
Scamming ministry,it must be.

Why has the mods not banned this boy?

Since last year, this boy has been needing same amount, hijacking other peoples thread, refused to acknowledge when hes sent money and to cap it all, is extremely rude.

liar oshi.
Re: Whistling by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:01pm On May 23, 2016
Guy, you be thief ooooo, I read all your threads on nairaland, all you do is come up with lies about admission to get money and now this? You suddenly became born again and you want to start a ministry and you need some monetary help? trying to beg for money again? this time around with another format, guy you sharp ooooooo, Thunder will fire that ministry of yours, Ole, barawo, lazy thief.

2 Likes

Re: Whistling by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 23, 2016
This must really work for @op to keep opening threads using the same formula. You will kill your church members with extortion timonski.
Re: Whistling by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 23, 2016
Muafrika2:
This must really work for @op to keep opening threads using the same formula. You will kill your church members with extortion timonski.

wink

1 Like

Re: Whistling by Gospels: 6:18pm On May 23, 2016
timonski:

lol. I have been soliciting support for schooling since nov. The ministry ish is just a recent idea.
timonski:

timonski:

did anyone notice the truth from the bolded
idea=scamming

1 Like

Re: Whistling by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 23, 2016
timonski:

wink
For your friendly gesture am planting a small seed once the church is up. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking: Checkout This Church Poster / Why Did God So Love The World And He Is Preventing Us From Loving It Too? / Way Out Of The Bondage Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.