Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Vacancy For Admin And Human Resources Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Admin And Human Resources Manager (729 Views)

Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need / Urgent Job Vacancy For Admin And Translators ( Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba) / Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Admin And Human Resources Manager by desolas(f): 10:13am On May 19, 2016
Responsibilities:
• Coordinate administrative and support services (e.g., records management, time and attendance, and scheduling)
• Working with the bursar to plan and manage human and financial resources
• Oversees the operation of office accounts, and plans and monitors expenditures.
• Provide assistance, develop and coordinate budgets
• Source for qualified candidates through placing of advert on Job sites, social media, head-hunting and referrals in line with current vacancy.
• Receive and review applications, conduct interviews and short-listing qualified candidates.
• Review recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
• Manage other general HR activities such as Develop annual training plans and budgets, Payroll administration, Conducting appraisals, Leave management, Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures
• Manage disciplinary processes and dispute resolutions.
• Orientation of new staff, develop contract terms for new hires, promotions, transfers and so on.
• Providing specialized administrative support to other departments and managers.
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy

Requirement
• Proven working experience in HR
• Knowledge of HR systems and database
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• B.SC/HND in Social science related courses
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience
• Member of CIPM or HR related certifications will be an added advantage.
• Some knowledge of general accounting principles will be useful

Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CVs to recruitment@aetipowersystems.com, on/before 31/05/2016 use the position as the subject title
Re: Vacancy For Admin And Human Resources Manager by felixtoba: 12:14pm On May 19, 2016
Sir, I am a graduate of Mathematics Education from Adekunle Ajasin University, Ondo State and presently doing my masters in the prestigious University of Ibadan. My area of specialization is Assessment and Testing. I have held many leadership positions. Please can I apply?

(1) (Reply)

Need Sales Reps And Supervisors / Personal Assistant At Surulere / Volunteer Fundraising Team Member (female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.