Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,943 members, 7,956,560 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

BREAKING!!! I Am No Longer Signed To Chocolate City – Ice Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING!!! I Am No Longer Signed To Chocolate City – Ice Prince (727 Views)

"Yung L Signs To Chocolate City" Records (pic & Video) / Female Fan Raunchy One Night Stand Message To Chocolate City Music Act [PICS] / Revealed!!! Ice Prince No Longer Signed To Chocolate City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! I Am No Longer Signed To Chocolate City – Ice Prince by sammyotukoya(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2016
Talented rap artiste, Ice Prince, just confirmed that he is no longer signed to Chocolate City.

The ‘Aboki’ crooner, who is at the moment being interviewed on 96.9 Cool FM on the Midday Oasis with Dotun and Temi, made it clear that his contract with the label, expired two years ago and due to his personal relationship with the label owners, decided not to make it public.

He however, made it clear that he still has some working relationship with them.

Ice Prince, also disclosed that he will be floating his own record label ‘Super Cool Cat’ very soon.

http://www.slimxclusive.com/2016/05/breaking-i-am-no-longer-signed-to.html
Re: BREAKING!!! I Am No Longer Signed To Chocolate City – Ice Prince by Elnino4ladies: 1:04pm On May 19, 2016
Wack artist
Re: BREAKING!!! I Am No Longer Signed To Chocolate City – Ice Prince by kedunaija(m): 12:50am On May 20, 2016
Yea its True Rapper, Ice Prince has confirmed he has cut all ties with his former record label, Chocolate City. Ice Prince made the shocking revelation this morning when speaking in an interview with Cool FM this morning May 19th.
http://nigeriantrends.com.ng/official-ice-prince-leaves-mi-abags-choc-city-record-label/

(1) (Reply)

See How Actress Toyin Aimakhu Looks Like When She Rock Denrele’s Huge Boots / Olamide Coming Thruu Wif #dope Vibes...check It Out / Photos: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.