Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Entertainment Blog Niche - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Entertainment Blog Niche (800 Views)

How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site / What You Have To Do Prior To Launching Your Website/blog/niche / What Blog Niche Is Best, And How Does One Monetize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entertainment Blog Niche by hayPizzle(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2016
hello webmasters and bloggers,pls is celebrity gists and gossips a good niche,can i really make good money from it?
Re: Entertainment Blog Niche by mhizeva(f): 4:13pm On May 19, 2016
Yes, you can... You can make money from any niche...

But technology and entertainment blogs are the best niches. which anyone can just run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entertainment Blog Niche by emillionaire: 9:21am On May 20, 2016
mhizeva:
Yes, you can... You can make money from any niche...

But technology and entertainment blogs are the best niches. which anyone can just run

well said.

are you a blogger?
Re: Entertainment Blog Niche by SlimHan(f): 5:10pm On May 21, 2016
@op from what I ve heard, you can only make money in entertainment niche if your original news are directly from you and not copied from other sites. But all the same, money can still be made. I ve a friend who run celebrity gossip gist and making cool cash. Requires hard work and originality sha.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Zuckerberg Dapper In These New Photo / Online platform to share, talk about just anything wey dey make you vex etc / If You Can Design Website Like Mypaga...please Contact Me For A Huge Project And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.