Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

How Much Will I Be Charged - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Will I Be Charged (495 Views)

How Will I Verified Uk Adsense And Change Paying Details / I Have Indonesian Adsense How Will I Redraw My Earning / How To Run Facebook Ad With Your ATM And Be Charged In Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will I Be Charged by successincentiv(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2016
Hello webmasters. I want to buy few things online like domain, hosting, promoting my website on Facebook and twitter etc with my MasterCard. So i want to know whether i will be charged based on PARALLEL MARKET or naira-dollar exchange rate in central bank.
PLS COMMENT
www.successincentives..com
Re: How Much Will I Be Charged by mhizeva(f): 4:05pm On May 19, 2016
The bank will charge you the current rate of naira to dollar.....

Thats all I know
Re: How Much Will I Be Charged by overtlyderanged: 10:16pm On May 19, 2016
successincentiv:
Hello webmasters. I want to buy few things online like domain, hosting, promoting my website on Facebook and twitter etc with my MasterCard. So i want to know whether i will be charged based on PARALLEL MARKET or naira-dollar exchange rate in central bank.
PLS COMMENT

You'll definitely not be paying the CBN rate, that's for sure plus it varies from bank to bank. You can try to lookup how much your bank charges for online transactions in foreign currency. Check abokifx.com
Re: How Much Will I Be Charged by WebclickNG: 7:25am On May 20, 2016
You will be charged at the rate your bank is able to source dollar in the black market say 345 or 350. This is really not the best time to pay for services with dollar.
Re: How Much Will I Be Charged by emcee4love(m): 8:03am On May 20, 2016
successincentiv:
PLS COMMENT

Why don't you try Beta Host Limited.

Beta Host provides Reliable and cheap Web hosting in
Nigeria starting @ N3,000/year, providing services to meet each pocket. We provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable Linux web servers with Data Centers close to you..

All our hosting plan comes with free 1year SSL Certificate to protect your site again theft......... Why not choose us as one of your reliable hosting today & you will never regret having us as web hosting company of your choice....

Cool Right, Visit us today: http://www.betahost247.com

Like us on Facebook for promotional offers & tips on how you can manage & Protect your site:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/betahost247
Twitter: http://twitter.com/betahost247

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense $ Wordpress Help / A Website Programmer Is Needed For A Minor Job / PM To Bitcoin ,PM To Paypal ,bitcoin To Bank....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.