Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,729 members, 7,955,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Do You Suffer From Low Traffic on Your Blog? - This Is the Final Solution - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Suffer From Low Traffic on Your Blog? - This Is the Final Solution (923 Views)

Buy This 500k Facebook Group And Say Goodbye To Low Traffic / Best Ad Networks For Websites With Low Traffic / Which Adsense Alternative CPM Ad Network Is The Best For Sites With Low Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Suffer From Low Traffic on Your Blog? - This Is the Final Solution by winkmart: 5:13pm On May 19, 2016
I wont be able to explain how delighted I am to be sharing this with you. I happen to be a struggling blogger as well when it comes to traffic generation. Not that I was not getting good traffic, I was but it had to do with a lot of promotion on different platforms.

Sometimes, I even had to pay for Facebook ad, but it wasn't really enough for me. It was eating deep into my pocket. And the blog has not started making much money like that.

Some of my promotional strategies is posting on diverse facebook groups, but how long will I continue with that. It was so much stressful and what I later realised about Facebook group posting is that the reach of your posts are limited, except if you are the admin of the group.

Now what I am about to reveal with you is an expository post and it is a realisation that you can't blog if you don't have money. Yes, I can boldly tell you that.

I was simply going through a post on facebook when a guy claims to be getting 30,000 pageviews daily from facebook alone. I wonder where all this wizards get their ideas. I got in touch with him and he told me something that has changed the life of my blog as I write.

He said he has a group of about 500,000 members and that is where he shares all his blog posts and the traffic keeps on pouring in.

I asked if he had any group up for sale and he introduced me to someone. The guy had me cough out a lump sum of money and he transffreed ownership to me.

Today my blog gets nothing less than 30,000 daily pageviews from facebook.

You can also do that or better still liaise with someone that has a group and they could make you admin. Or if they can't trust you ae admin, they can help you place your links on the facebook group, although you guys might need to reach some agreements, but you have to ensure you have great and catchy posts.

With this strategy alone, you can move from 500 pageviews to 5000 daily. This is not bad for a start.

If you have questions, you can ask and I will gladly respond.

Thanks
this is the group www./blackberrybabes
Re: Do You Suffer From Low Traffic on Your Blog? - This Is the Final Solution by peterjero(m): 6:11pm On May 19, 2016
Fire on Bro we need the info, I've got a blog with very little page view
Re: Do You Suffer From Low Traffic on Your Blog? - This Is the Final Solution by boldkelvin: 8:02pm On May 19, 2016
[quote author=winkmart

Today my blog gets nothing less
With this strategy alone, you can move from 500 pageviews to 5000 daily. This is not bad for a start.

Facebook group or facebook page: which is better for Blog promotion
Re: Do You Suffer From Low Traffic on Your Blog? - This Is the Final Solution by winkmart: 10:07pm On May 19, 2016
boldkelvin:
[quote author=winkmart

Facebook groups are better because they have a wider reach unlike pages that are restricted and not shown to all that like ur page
Re: Do You Suffer From Low Traffic on Your Blog? - This Is the Final Solution by emillionaire: 9:46am On May 20, 2016
ok
Re: Do You Suffer From Low Traffic on Your Blog? - This Is the Final Solution by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2016
winkmart:
I wont be able to explain how delighted I am to be sharing this with you. I happen to be a struggling blogger as well when it comes to traffic generation. Not that I was not getting good traffic, I was but it had to do with a lot of promotion on different platforms.

Sometimes, I even had to pay for Facebook ad, but it wasn't really enough for me. It was eating deep into my pocket. And the blog has not started making much money like that.

Some of my promotional strategies is posting on diverse facebook groups, but how long will I continue with that. It was so much stressful and what I later realised about Facebook group posting is that the reach of your posts are limited, except if you are the admin of the group.

Now what I am about to reveal with you is an expository post and it is a realisation that you can't blog if you don't have money. Yes, I can boldly tell you that.

I was simply going through a post on facebook when a guy claims to be getting 30,000 pageviews daily from facebook alone. I wonder where all this wizards get their ideas. I got in touch with him and he told me something that has changed the life of my blog as I write.

He said he has a group of about 500,000 members and that is where he shares all his blog posts and the traffic keeps on pouring in.

I asked if he had any group up for sale and he introduced me to someone. The guy had me cough out a lump sum of money and he transffreed ownership to me.

You can also do that or better still liaise with someone that has a group and they could make you admin. Or if they can't trust you ae admin, they can help you place your links on the facebook group, although you guys might need to reach some agreements, but you have to ensure you have great and catchy posts.

Thanks

Hi

Can you please make me an admin or your group? Please let's discuss
Re: Do You Suffer From Low Traffic on Your Blog? - This Is the Final Solution by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2016
Pogba:

Hi

Can you please make me an admin or your group? Please let's discuss
winkmart i'm also interested for the admin stuff, hw do i contact you?
Re: Do You Suffer From Low Traffic on Your Blog? - This Is the Final Solution by cheapgoals(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
winkmart:

Thanks

how do i join this train pls
Re: Do You Suffer From Low Traffic on Your Blog? - This Is the Final Solution by orlandoblue: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
Brows the internet 65% Faster and secure against malicious websites with Zivux 4g Lite Browser and download any content from any website free with high speed.
Get it now on Google Play Store free!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.zivux.browser
Re: Do You Suffer From Low Traffic on Your Blog? - This Is the Final Solution by Preciousojoka(m): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
winkmart:

Thanks

I will love to partake, Please how can i join or be an admin?
Re: Do You Suffer From Low Traffic on Your Blog? - This Is the Final Solution by Adebaba1(m): 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
winkmart:

Thanks
Baba wetin u do no make at all....just because I asked to be an admin....u deleted from ur Whatsapp....God dey
Re: Do You Suffer From Low Traffic on Your Blog? - This Is the Final Solution by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
boldkelvin:
[quote author=winkmart

bro your whatsap number pls
Re: Do You Suffer From Low Traffic on Your Blog? - This Is the Final Solution by winkmart: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
cheapgoals:

how do i join this train pls
hmm
Re: Do You Suffer From Low Traffic on Your Blog? - This Is the Final Solution by Brightgem(f): 9:47am On Nov 06, 2016
winkmart:

hmm
Hi, what u said makes sense for I'd thought about this method too getting in touch with those who have large following or large groups, but are u offering such a channel urself too now?
Re: Do You Suffer From Low Traffic on Your Blog? - This Is the Final Solution by cheapgoals(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
winkmart:

hmm

Help a hand bro

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Website For Corporate Organization / Kokowap.com - Nigerian Entertaining And Downloading Site / Checkout Nairaland Old Design Back Then from 2005-2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.