Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

FINAL JUSTICE Prophecy Given Through Brian Charles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FINAL JUSTICE Prophecy Given Through Brian Charles (809 Views)

CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven / Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FINAL JUSTICE Prophecy Given Through Brian Charles by StreetProphet: 6:07pm On May 19, 2016
FINAL JUSTICE
Prophecy given through Brian Charles

"I'M going to put many in Hell. You know it. They refuse to obey Me, My son. From the Senators to the common man, few will do My will. They all seek their own. Few will obey Me, My son. Many will I put in Hell. Few will escape My wrath. That goes for My Church. Many think they are going to Heaven, but they're not. They refuse to put away worldly things, wicked ways. Few will make it to My Heaven. I've spoken to many, but few will obey. Many will not give up their worldly ways and seek My Kingdom. Few will make it in. You're one of the few. The Final Justice for many- eternity without Me. Oh, how horrifying that is! I've spoken to many, but few will preach My Gospel. Go and spread My word. Your God has spoken."
For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia. 2 Timothy 4:10 KJV

For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ's. Philippians 2:21

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Matthew 7:13-14

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Matthew 7:21-23

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. Mark 16:15-16

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple. So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple. Luke 14: 26-27, 33

For many are called, but few are chosen. Matthew 22:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: 2 Thessalonians 1:8

And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever. 1 John 2:17

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it. Mark 8:35

He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it. Matthew 10:39

(1) (Reply)

Baba Maforikan, Spiritual Leader Of The Celestial Church Of Christ Dies At 86 / [janmashtami Wishes] Janmashtami Wishes 2016, Krishnajanmashtami Status, Quotes / The Devil Is A Liar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.