Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Please Help!!! I Need A New Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help!!! I Need A New Job (649 Views)

Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 / Npower:please Help, I Have Two Npower Accounts, My Name Appeared Twice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! I Need A New Job by cherry007(f): 7:05pm On May 19, 2016
Life as a single mother is never an easy Task.I have two children for a man(out of wedlock) who end up marrying sugar Mummy and he dump I and my children telling me we are only doing boy friend and girl friend I have two boys for him.Since I refuse his so called wife to adopt my children so he forgot them and failed his duty as a father .Going to 4years now I have been everything to them.

Though not a graduate and not that am happy about that,but how do I cope with my monthly salary of #45,000 from there I pay school fees,feed,shelter,cloth etc You might be surprise how I cope IS JUST GOD. where i work i occupy the post of sales Executive,Secretary,Purchaser almost all the post in the office because I put all my effort in achieving a better result in any field I find myself just to meet ends and take care of my children, at times my work takes me out of Lagos and my children have to stay with my Mother.
I've been working with them for Long been a one man business, I took the family as mine while I do the work with all my heart,with joy and no complain.The nature of the job you don't go on leave if u do you won't get paid and each time am sick and I seek for permission to get myself treated it will always be am pregnant I want to go and abort the pregnancy and each time just because of my condition(not been a graduate & a single Mom) am been humiliated treated in a way that I shed tears at times and even want to commit suicide but whenever I remember my children I smile because I promise them they won't suffer and that the sky is our starting point so I keep bearing all am facing and work more harder than been a harlot.
suddenly she brings her town person I should teach her everything I no about the job since then am been treated like nobody and then I no longer have a say,I mean things start falling apart. each time I woke up tears fill my eyes. All she keep saying is let me see how you will get a work that you will earn such amount not even the one that you can use to carter for your children talkless of your personal needs or how I will cope with life without her and they keep saying the work is like a barrack soldier come, soldier go barrack still remain the same, so many abusive words.Oh! What a world!!“Please does this life worth living? I can't stop crying so many thought on my mind..
Re: Please Help!!! I Need A New Job by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:09pm On May 19, 2016
I feel for you...
But just keep the faith...
Try uploading your pix, it helps to show who is really behind the moniker..
Will keep tabs on you...
Re: Please Help!!! I Need A New Job by kehmeh(f): 10:21pm On May 19, 2016
Eeeeeyah....Sorry dear! God is your strength and please don't do anything funny ehn! All will be well, maybe not today but eventually, keep looking at your children as the reason to live each day and try and be happy for them, they really want to see you happy...Keep your job, don't leave it until you get another one, don't mind all their abuses but concentrate on your prayers. I have you in my prayers okay!!!

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Got This Invite From Star Times Abuja? / Vacancy / How To Dress For A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.