Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,955 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Web Designer In Osogbo, Osun State - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Designer In Osogbo, Osun State (557 Views)

Good Web Designer In Ph / Most Remarkable Website Designer In The World Is Here / Looking For A Web Designer In Osogbo, Osun Stat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer In Osogbo, Osun State by seunzone: 10:07pm On May 19, 2016
I came into osun state recently and our firm needed someone or an organisation to help build our site and social media platforms. We encountered some difficulties though not until we met this guy that works for cyberlator on their facebook page facebook.com/cyberlator . I was really impressed with the level of expertise and know there is hope for Nigeria. Just incase you wanna confirm here is His number 0812396704, His name is Seun. We've got bigger projects so if you're a web developer in OSun state, please drop your e-mail address in the comment session. Thanks
Re: Web Designer In Osogbo, Osun State by ps3o(m): 2:46am On May 20, 2016
seunzone:
I came into osun state recently and our firm needed someone or an organisation to help build our site and social media platforms. We encountered some difficulties though not until we met this guy that works for cyberlator on their facebook page facebook.com/cyberlator . I was really impressed with the level of expertise and know there is hope for Nigeria. Just incase you wanna confirm here is His number 0812396704, His name is Seun. We've got bigger projects so if you're a web developer in OSun state, please drop your e-mail address in the comment session. Thanks

you can quote me back
Re: Web Designer In Osogbo, Osun State by cbrass(m): 12:15pm On May 20, 2016
Caleb@twenties-ng.com. Osun is my state

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy This Hot FREE Browsing On Airtel / Help Me Review My Website. / 100+ Manually Verified Free Blog Directories To Submit Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.