Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Pls Help On Reference For Phd Program In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help On Reference For Phd Program In Canada (851 Views)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Going For PLAB Exam And Abandoning Residency Program in Nigeria / Reference Letter And Personal Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help On Reference For Phd Program In Canada by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 19, 2016
hello house, please I need advice urgently. A friend of mine is applying for his PhD program in a Canadian university, and so far everything has been going on smoothly. but the only problem now is that of all the three references email he used, two have received a mail from the school and referenced him, but one is yet to receive his, and its been about a month now and he is getting worried. it's not as though the reference email address he wrote was wrong, but he just don't know why.

He'd like to know if it's wise he contact the school to know why, or he should not bother, as he is so worried. professionals in the house should pls help. thanks.
Re: Pls Help On Reference For Phd Program In Canada by ifegy: 6:13pm On May 20, 2016
lrguru:
hello house, please I need advice urgently. A friend of mine is applying for his PhD program in a Canadian university, and so far everything has been going on smoothly. but the only problem now is that of all the three references email he used, two have received a mail from the school and referenced him, but one is yet to receive his, and its been about a month now and he is getting worried. it's not as though the reference email address he wrote was wrong, but he just don't know why.

He'd like to know if it's wise he contact the school to know why, or he should not bother, as he is so worried. professionals in the house should pls help. thanks.

Contact the school and inquire.
Re: Pls Help On Reference For Phd Program In Canada by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 20, 2016
ifegy:

Contact the school and inquire.
won't it affect his admission? or won't the school be wondering how he knew they have not sent his referee a mail?

(1) (Reply)

Planet X Or Nibiru Captured Live In Lagos / 10 World’s Busiest Airports Globally, No 3 Will Shock You / Trailer Crushes Two To Death At Aroma Junction Flyover In Awka (graphic Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.