Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

How Do I Help This Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Help This Student (804 Views)

Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo / How Do I Help My Pupils To Be Good In Mathematics? / As A Teacher, How Can I Help Boost Confidence In A Timid Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Help This Student by IYADARA(f): 1:28am On May 20, 2016
Hello people

I just got this job in a secondary school to teach civic education...I gave the student in SS2 today a test and I saw a student script....I called him and asked some of the class mate of what the problem is....they told me he is never coherent when answering questions

He sometimes and question in English when asked questions in Government...

Psychologist in the house ples what could be responsible for this?

How can I help this student?

A part of me wants to help him

This is the script below

Re: How Do I Help This Student by ZORO47(m): 1:33am On May 20, 2016
IYADARA:
Hello people

I just got this job in a secondary school to teach civic education...I gave the student in SS2 today a test and I saw a student script....I called him and asked some of the class mate of what the problem is....they told me he is never coherent when answering questions

He sometimes and question in English when asked questions in Government...

Psychologist in the house ples what could be responsible for this?

How can I help this student?

A part of me wants to help him

This is the script below
maybe he needs to see a doctor. He has good writing tho wink
#ZOROsaidit
Re: How Do I Help This Student by calliope(f): 2:07am On May 20, 2016
op does he have sign of abnormalities with communicating verbally and social interaction?
Re: How Do I Help This Student by IYADARA(f): 9:26am On May 20, 2016
calliope:
op does he have sign of abnormalities with communicating verbally and social interaction?

Not at all

(1) (Reply)

UNICAL Student Breaks And Set New Academic Record, Graduates With 4.84 CGPA / UNIABUJA UTME/DE Admission Screening 2016/2017 Announced / Unn Supplementary Form Out!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.