Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Let It Rain Money Traditional Wedding In Imo Complete Devalution Of Naira - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let It Rain Money Traditional Wedding In Imo Complete Devalution Of Naira (1267 Views)

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? / Woman Crushed 4 Days To Her Wedding In Abuja / Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let It Rain Money Traditional Wedding In Imo Complete Devalution Of Naira by xmobaba(m): 2:35am On May 20, 2016
This is a complete devaluation of Naira ,the rain of naira wedding happen in a village in Imo state ,i lent even guest present at the ceremony were allowed to pick and cart home the rain of naira click here for more photos from the wedding http://xmoentertainment..com.ng/2016/05/let-it-rain-money-traditional-wedding.html

Re: Let It Rain Money Traditional Wedding In Imo Complete Devalution Of Naira by Mologi(m): 2:48am On May 20, 2016
This must a nollywood movie... N if not i go take that girl as my wife.....

Because.. .

Mo n wa iyawo..
Re: Let It Rain Money Traditional Wedding In Imo Complete Devalution Of Naira by jeffizy(m): 2:58am On May 20, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry
Nigerians, why?

To prove you're more blessed than the next man?

End of the day, we come online and complain about the price of tomatoes.

O ma se o.
Re: Let It Rain Money Traditional Wedding In Imo Complete Devalution Of Naira by jeffizy(m): 3:01am On May 20, 2016
And someone in black is grabbing the bride from behind. shocked

Could be a movie though.
Re: Let It Rain Money Traditional Wedding In Imo Complete Devalution Of Naira by laurel03(m): 4:36am On May 20, 2016
Na dr way ooo.....

(1) (Reply)

Kissing A Baby On The Ear Can Cause Deafness / Baby Sit Me Up Cosy Going For 15k!!! 50% Off / Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.