Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder (23376 Views)

Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims / Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death / Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by bannykel: 9:35am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=kevinberry post=45791501]Ungrateful woman,burn in hell[/quo if na ur sister, will u wish her de same
Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by bannykel: 9:38am On May 20, 2016
Respect55:

Shot up! Like u didnt read d autopsy report. She created room for domestic violence n though the man went to d extreme, (that,is if he killed her)she is a part-time instigator of her fate to an extent by SHAMELESSLY dating anoda man wen the husband is still alive. That is the height of SHAMELESSNESS
I no undastnd o, una no knw say na de man cheat on her by avin a child frm anoda woman after marriage? Y are som guyz like dis

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by AuroraB(f): 9:50am On May 20, 2016
Kruzilano:
cool down lady... Do not just sit in the comfort of ur ouse and rain insult on an innocent man.. After all, the woman caused all this, when she was collect d*ck behind her husband, bet she never knew she would pay the ultimate price. Now al fingers pointing towards the man.

Advice to our NL ladies: what goes around, comes around. U f*kk up, u get F*cked up
Bla-bla-blaa and more bla undecided
You could call him innocent even as the Law's not proven so yet quick to label her adulterous. He's going to jail to prepare ye a bunk as you'll soon join him...that's if you ain't him sad

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by bigerboy200: 10:22am On May 20, 2016
bammy777:
. We don't kw what we might get from the choices we make. That's her own price.
How are we even sure she cheated?? Same way we can't assuredly say d husband murdered her...
Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by Bishops10(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2016
ylaa:
Shameless madman, let justice prevail.
Don't be too quick to judge
Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by perryy(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2016
May God save us from the hand of some wicked women. My wife is tempting me to beat her, but I won't do that. I know one day, I will leave her . I don't want to kill. Some women are evil. I know the woman provoked the man to beating her, and she died in the process. She has destroyed her home. Why will you go out and Bleep another man and come home to be saying it in your husband's presence? Sad, sad, sad.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by perryy(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2016
AuroraB:
Bla-bla-blaa and more bla undecided
You could call him innocent even as the Law's not proven so yet quick to label her adulterous. He's going to jail to prepare ye a bunk as you'll soon join him...that's if you ain't him sad

He will spend some years in jail and come out stronger. But the adulterous woman has gone to hell where she will roast forever. Be warned.
Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by avrex3k(m): 10:36am On May 20, 2016
i dont wana know if you play me in our marriage keep it on a low
Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by Onegai(f): 10:50am On May 20, 2016
tearoses:
Meanwhile apart from the husbands word, has there been any other evidence to confirm that this woman was cheating

Also are we now saying that its okay for any woman to murder any husband found cheating?

Or do affairs only hurt men and not women?

Its so easy to throw stones, but we forget that we live in glass houses

If Ronke was our daughter or sister, even if she was cheating, (which hasn't been proved) does she deserve to die?
Do these children deserve to be motherless and also now fatherless when he goes to prison?

Onegai

It's scary. Because it means that any woman can be harmed based on an allegation. If my husband wants to inherit the portions and properties left to me by my family, all he need do is declare I was cheating after he has killed me and get away with murder. Not one single evidence of her supposed affair has come out, evidence of his has come out yet other men out there are angry that their brother is going to jail for killing an alleged adulterer. Guys are actually saying "May she roast in hell".

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by johnkeni(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2016
nairaland guys no see the part of him always beating up his wife!!! yet they come here to say trash about the woman. y are they wasting time on this shameless, lying fool? this man killed his wife and he is giving rubbish unbelievable stories.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by Gbemini(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2016
rita25:
all these wife beaters hope you will learn your lesson when your president lekan gets hanged for murder? angry
Sister you house wives should stop moving around with men,let your husband be okay for you.
Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by bammy777(m): 11:38am On May 20, 2016
bigerboy200:

How are we even sure she cheated?? Same way we can't assuredly say d husband murdered her...
ionno . am just been pratical with the things we have on ground

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by Nobody: 11:48am On May 20, 2016
At times it starts when still in a relationship when the smart dude hits your face and kiss it the very next minute with I'm sorry and love continues;thinking that tomorrow if you marry such a guy he will turn to a saint.

I'm sure this wasn't his first time of trying to roughen it with his wife forgetting that the spirit of eve never left some women even after the death of Christ.

Please,Ladies you can spot out wife beater in a boyfriend, a fiance from the start when you guys try to play some wrestling match(fun) and he hits you like he is having a real fight with a man still showing you his teeth..my advice,he is going to hit you with a bat when he secures you with assurance you cant escape.
Also try to know your man's relationship with his sisters because a man who couldn't take it cool with his sisters would not spare you when the real game comes up.
Never let love blind you from reality because reality is where the real deal is. Life is everything....no life no love.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by johnkeni(m): 12:21pm On May 20, 2016
Gennyike:
At times it starts when still in a relationship when the smart dude hits your face and kiss it the very next minute with I'm sorry and love continues;thinking that tomorrow if you marry such a guy he will turn to a saint.

I'm sure this wasn't his first time of trying to roughen it with his wife forgetting that the spirit of eve never left some women even after the death of Christ.

Please,Ladies you can spot out wife beater in a boyfriend, a fiance from the start when you guys try to play some wrestling match(fun) and he hits you like he is having a real fight with a man still showing you his teeth..my advice,he is going to hit you with a bat when he secures you with assurance you cant escape.
Also try to know your man's relationship with his sisters because a man who couldn't take it cool with his sisters would not spare you when the real game comes up.
Never let love blind you from reality because reality is where the real deal is. Life is everything....no life no love.

u deserve an award for this comment. u nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by AuroraB(f): 12:31pm On May 20, 2016
perryy:

He will spend some years in jail and come out stronger. But the adulterous woman has gone to hell where she will roast forever. Be warned.
Some more bla-bla...why is he lying if he's strong grin
I blame her and her likes.
Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by Phi001(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2016
If the man in now declared innocent and therefore acquitted, that means the whole Nigeria will shutdown because feminists won't allow us to hear word.....

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by cococandy(f): 12:39pm On May 20, 2016
fellis:

Yes na.
Everybody knows women are here on earth to put up with their husbands crap while being 100% submissive and obedient to him.
That's why women are on earth.
Everybody knows that.
according to NL

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by cr7lomo: 12:56pm On May 20, 2016
If my wife cheats on me and she rubs it on my face....i will kill her and nobody will find her body, period. I dint pay bride price for u to come and destroy my life... I will destroy ur life first
Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by madjune(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2016
RIP to the dead...

But this should be a warning to women.

If you're going to be a cheat in marriage, know you're playing with your life.

Nothing drives a man to murderous rage like picturing his wife in the arms of another man while he's alive.

I'm not saying the woman was a cheat...but alleged.
Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by HCF(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2016
tommyken:
This is one of the reasons I will never marry sanguine women, their lifestyle,deception and dirty attitudes irritates me.
You're right,but not all sanguine women are like that...Some sanguine women know these weaknesses u mentioned,so they put in conscious efforts not to go beyond the bounds of morality.A sanguine that knows where to draw the line could be a a real blessing to the husband
Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by sexydainty(f): 4:33pm On May 20, 2016
cr7lomo:
If my wife cheats on me and she rubs it on my face....i will kill her and nobody will find her body, period. I dint pay bride price for u to come and destroy my life... I will destroy ur life first

so ur wife will kill u too when u cheat on her. it's only fair for u to be prepared for death whenever u bleep anoda woman outside marriage.
Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by cr7lomo: 5:00pm On May 20, 2016
sexydainty:

so ur wife will kill u too when u cheat on her. it's only fair for u to be prepared for death whenever u bleep anoda woman outside marriage.

I will not cheat on her , if I do ...let her kill me as well...its something that I will discuss with the woman I will propose to...its not by force to marry...i can hv a child thru surrogacy...no woman will come to my house and fvck another man behind my back, period
Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 20, 2016
kevinberry:
chief doctor,you complied the result urself
lol . No na. The autopsy reports that the woman died of respiratory seizure. This could result from being strangled / suffocation.
Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 20, 2016
perryy:

Bro. U b God ?
Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by delishpot: 5:45pm On May 20, 2016
So they believe he has a hand in her death
Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by delishpot: 5:50pm On May 20, 2016
perryy:
May God save us from the hand of some wicked women. My wife is tempting me to beat her, but I won't do that. I know one day, I will leave her . I don't want to kill. Some women are evil. I know the woman provoked the man to beating her, and she died in the process. She has destroyed her home. Why will you go out and Bleep another man and come home to be saying it in your husband's presence? Sad, sad, sad.

You heard her say this or you took what the husband said to be the absolute truth?
Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 20, 2016
Noel1:
lol . No na. The autopsy reports that the woman died of respiratory seizure. This could result from being strangled / suffocation.
ok chief witness,you where there,when he strangled/suffocated her to death
Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 20, 2016
What I fee is that yes he could have beaten her and fled while she was still conscious. But I think the COD is respiratory seizure , so he should be tried for battery and assault and not murder. *just an opinion ooo **
Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 20, 2016
What I feel is that yes he could have beaten her and fled while she was still conscious. But I think the COD is respiratory seizure , so he should be tried for battery and assault and not murder. *just an opinion ooo **
Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 20, 2016
kevinberry:
ok chief witness,you where there,when he strangled/suffocated her to death
I hear u. Attorney general.
Re: Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder by Respect55(m): 8:05pm On May 20, 2016
bannykel:

I no undastnd o, una no knw say na de man cheat on her by avin a child frm anoda woman after marriage? Y are som guyz like dis

Why are u like dis by omitting d part where d woman slept with her manager for 4nyts. Had d temerity to be professing d man's serial powers 2ru fone in her husband's house. Think abt dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stepmum Stabs UNIABUJA Undergraduate To Death (Photo) / 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 16-Year-Old Housemaid In Ogun / Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.