Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,635 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Wizkid Set To Go On Tour With Chris Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Set To Go On Tour With Chris Brown (975 Views)

Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future / Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] / Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown After Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Set To Go On Tour With Chris Brown by lewispius: 6:36am On May 20, 2016
StarBoy Wizkid is set to go on ‘One Hell of a Nite Tour’ with Chris Brown.

StarBoy will perform alongside August Alsina, French Montana, Casey Veggies
and Hoody Baby.

Check out the post below.

@wizkidayo added as Support act on @chrisbrownofficial
#OneHellOfANiteTour #major

Re: Wizkid Set To Go On Tour With Chris Brown by aduku1(m): 6:40am On May 20, 2016
Re: Wizkid Set To Go On Tour With Chris Brown by Amberon: 7:16am On May 20, 2016
wizzy baby Loke Loke.
Re: Wizkid Set To Go On Tour With Chris Brown by makydebbie(f): 8:01am On May 20, 2016
baba nla!...
Re: Wizkid Set To Go On Tour With Chris Brown by iykekelvins(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2016
Bless Up brother
Re: Wizkid Set To Go On Tour With Chris Brown by Purpletee(f): 9:08am On May 20, 2016
Wizkid dey go places...me still dey my mama house dey struggle with school cry
Re: Wizkid Set To Go On Tour With Chris Brown by lewispius: 9:18am On May 20, 2016
Purpletee:
Wizkid dey go places...me still dey my mama house dey struggle with school cry
It iz Turn by Turn

(1) (Reply)

10 Self-made Billionaires That You Should Learn From / 9ja Rapper Wale & His Girlfriend Welcome First Child After 72hrs Of Labour(pics) / Toyin Aimakhu Caught Kissing Comedian Seyi Law In Public [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.