Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Building Ranking And Making Money With Amazon Niche Site Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Building Ranking And Making Money With Amazon Niche Site Business (1294 Views)

How To Earn Steady Monthly Income With Amazon Associate + Free Tutorial / Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Ranking And Making Money With Amazon Niche Site Business by Bank450(m): 7:11am On May 20, 2016
Introduction
Threads about making money online has been setting nairaland ablaze for quite some years now. Let me take you down the memory lane when domain name business was the most talked about thread on NL business section, then forex trading and then bitcoins came aboard. Recent front page domineering threads like importation business, free lancing, fiverr and several other stay at home and get rich schemes is taking its toll firmly in our minds as most people think that they are the only positive means of making money online.

I am not discrediting these online schemes, I can even attest to fiverr. Anybody worth their salt should be able to make money off fiverr. But then GIGS are hard to come by these days as it is growing and getting more competitive each day professionals offering same gig as you are willing to offer half the price per gig service.

Without wasting much of our time reading my epistle. Website building has not been much talked about although few threads has been posted about website building and adsense but intently the information about the topic is not very complete or I’d rather say half complete. I then ask myself why are people not talking about this lucrative scheme? Is it that we don’t have enough expert on this? And by experts I don’t mean unscrupulous charlatans parading themselves as dons after downloading and reading a 10 page free ebook about website building and adsense I am not parading myself as a don either but as time goes on I will be posting enough information to put us on the right path to a successful online business venture.

So I will be talking about how you can start with a very little budget to building an amazon associate (affiliate) website that makes 1000 dollars monthly, I will also be talking about ditching your corny attitude to owning a reputable branded website that solves people’s problems; that is, provide them with the much needed information, position yourself as the expert and make money. It will help you understand various topics that means reading wide as a learning tool to be an expert and also to know different human emotions like love, care and commitments.
Every time I see threads on frontpage about how bosses are being mean and giving their workers hell of a time for a paltry salary. The problem in Nigeria is that there are more job applications than job availability, the demand for work is much more than the supply and that is why most people with job will do whatever it takes to keep their job, this is an opportunity to fire your boss or be his boss within four to six months it can also be an avenue for a second source of income for people who are committed to their current jobs. You just need like 3 hours daily to achieve your goals, also students and online freelancers who want to make some money from a proven source without much time and effort.

Enough of the introduction

Spoiler alert!!! this thread is not meant for some people.

Lazy people: there is no room for laziness you have to be hardworking to achieve ultimate success

Spammers and blackhats: You are successful for short periods because you only exploit loopholes. We are not tlking about loopholes here so don’t come in unless you have dropped that attitude and ready do honest work according to sound business principles.

Derailers: These are set of unserious entities so please don’t waste your time attempting to derail this thread.

Here we are, the next post will be about our goals, so who is ready to set his/her next big goals and achieve them?
Re: Building Ranking And Making Money With Amazon Niche Site Business by feldido(m): 7:48am On May 20, 2016
Bring it on... I'm here to learn
Re: Building Ranking And Making Money With Amazon Niche Site Business by Bank450(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2016
feldido:
Bring it on... I'm here to learn

In 6 months time you will be glad you made a decision
Re: Building Ranking And Making Money With Amazon Niche Site Business by samogo1: 8:57am On May 20, 2016
I Ve an Amazon nichesite already in the fitness niche. will be glad to follow you n make my own little contributions. But I pray you don't abandon this thread.
Re: Building Ranking And Making Money With Amazon Niche Site Business by funsho75(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2016
following with my cup. ..
Re: Building Ranking And Making Money With Amazon Niche Site Business by ollykay619(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2016
Following keenly
Re: Building Ranking And Making Money With Amazon Niche Site Business by spincashmore: 7:05am On May 21, 2016
Thanks for creating this learning Avenue... How often will you be posting?
Re: Building Ranking And Making Money With Amazon Niche Site Business by Bank450(m): 1:03pm On May 21, 2016
Thanks everybody for the interests showed so far. I believe with hardwork and dedication we will be able to quit the rat race soon and be self dependent.

I will be posting at least once in a week, due to several reasons.

1. To allow everybody read and digest the information.
2. So that people can follow along and get things done.
3. Due to my own personal commitments.
4. There will be no rush as i want everybody to learn and understand the process and how it works.

Please note that the will not be perfect as some process will take more time, while others will require less.

We will be starting chapter one soon. Get ready.
Re: Building Ranking And Making Money With Amazon Niche Site Business by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 21, 2016
What can i say? Ive been looking online unsucessfully for a means of honest income for some time now, something tells me ive met my breakthrough through your effort sir, God bless you abundantly
kindly do not abandon the thread ok?

A quick question.
I currently dont have a laptop as i am just a struggling student, but ive got a very capable android phone, will it serve for this venture atlest in the short term untill im able to buy a lappy?
Re: Building Ranking And Making Money With Amazon Niche Site Business by emmy2win(m): 12:34am On May 22, 2016
Thanks a lot.. I've been looking for something on niche websites for sometime now
Re: Building Ranking And Making Money With Amazon Niche Site Business by Bank450(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2016
Chapter one
The Idea
Before we begin serious work, I think it is necessary to give you guys an heads up and a brief explanation of what we will be doing since this will point to us a clear picture of what we will be doing.
It's easy as we' ll be making money by our skills, passion and hobbies towards helping provide lots of valuable information to people in need of such service, answering their questions, researching and recommending products that will help them as well.
Though we 'll be building and running a blog, the approach will be different from blogging.
Before hand; we'll be researching people problems in our own chosen market, using google to validate its profitability and selling products to them on amazon. This means that our chosen market or blog readers will mostly be from English speaking countries especially USA, Canada, Australia UK and others because they buy from amazon every time.

The mindset

This method is backed by a proven solid market research. It is important that as we proceed with our work, we need to work with the consciousness of "Value First". We must prioritize value above money, seek to build a brand that offers tremendous value and meets every need "thrown" at it such that everyone will want to associate with it, then we will have huge monetary reward that will amaze us.. By providing value, we become an “Authority” the go to expert in your market, you will earn good reputation and have the ability to influence a large group of people more opportunities will come as you will get interviewed by other experts, get free products from sellers for review, So seeking money first before offering value will be like putting the cart before the horse.

My Goals

1) Build a website that is an Authority and help solve people's problem.
2) Make an income of $500 per month. (Time - 6 months)
3) Understand the process of building and making money from niche websites.

Our Strategy

1) Focused keyword research
2) Create 30-50 pages niche website (Could be 100+ pages)
3) Get free traffic from google (SEO and link building)
4) Make money from Amazon and Adsense
5) Might build my own product in the future.

Requirements
1) Working knowledge of the internet and ability to use a computer to access the internet.
2) 2 hours per day to work on this project.
3) Ability to read, research and write article on a topic

So let’s get started, by letting us know your goals and strategy for this project.
Re: Building Ranking And Making Money With Amazon Niche Site Business by funsho75(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
following
Re: Building Ranking And Making Money With Amazon Niche Site Business by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Bank450:
Chapter one
The Idea
Before we begin serious work, I think it is necessary to give you guys an heads up and a brief explanation of what we will be doing since this will point to us a clear picture of what we will be doing.
It's easy as we' ll be making money by our skills, passion and hobbies towards helping provide lots of valuable information to people in need of such service, answering their questions, researching and recommending products that will help them as well.
Though we 'll be building and running a blog, the approach will be different from blogging.
Before hand; we'll be researching people problems in our own chosen market, using google to validate its profitability and selling products to them on amazon. This means that our chosen market or blog readers will mostly be from English speaking countries especially USA, Canada, Australia UK and others because they buy from amazon every time.

The mindset

This method is backed by a proven solid market research. It is important that as we proceed with our work, we need to work with the consciousness of "Value First". We must prioritize value above money, seek to build a brand that offers tremendous value and meets every need "thrown" at it such that everyone will want to associate with it, then we will have huge monetary reward that will amaze us.. By providing value, we become an “Authority” the go to expert in your market, you will earn good reputation and have the ability to influence a large group of people more opportunities will come as you will get interviewed by other experts, get free products from sellers for review, So seeking money first before offering value will be like putting the cart before the horse.

My Goals

1) Build a website that is an Authority and help solve people's problem.
2) Make an income of $500 per month. (Time - 6 months)
3) Understand the process of building and making money from niche websites.

Our Strategy

1) Focused keyword research
2) Create 30-50 pages niche website (Could be 100+ pages)
3) Get free traffic from google (SEO and link building)
4) Make money from Amazon and Adsense
5) Might build my own product in the future.

Requirements
1) Working knowledge of the internet and ability to use a computer to access the internet.
2) 2 hours per day to work on this project.
3) Ability to read, research and write article on a topic

So let’s get started, by letting us know your goals and strategy for this project.
how do you find your niche? Been having a hard time doing that.
Re: Building Ranking And Making Money With Amazon Niche Site Business by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
samogo1:
I Ve an Amazon nichesite already in the fitness niche. will be glad to follow you n make my own little contributions. But I pray you don't abandon this thread.
Fitness niche? Guess you already abandoned those two ones you had before. Tried visiting bestfruitjuicer(dot)com no more available. You sold it? Like to learn from you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start An Online Store Business Like Konga And Jumia,with Just N30,000 / 6 Recession Proof Business Ideas & Opportunities In Nigeria / i have upto 300k can i go into poultry biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.