Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Got This Message From Your Bank? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Got This Message From Your Bank? (809 Views)

What Funny Fall On You Photos You Got... / When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence / What Exactly Will Be Your Reaction If Bae Says This While You Both Are On De Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Got This Message From Your Bank? by Sirnose(m): 7:37am On May 20, 2016
With d spate at which president Buhari travels these days,and the hard economy he has decided to make us pass through,what will be your reaction if you got this message from your bank...

#5,000.00 has been debited frm account 2681469**** as your support towards Buhari's next trip to Japan to help change the economy of the nation.
We appreciate your support and plead with you to be patient as he goes to bring CHANGE!!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Got This Message From Your Bank? by legundarybeans(m): 7:39am On May 20, 2016
i go surely go scatter the bank for msg wey i no send them and make sure they return the raba
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Got This Message From Your Bank? by immortalcrown(m): 7:40am On May 20, 2016
I will not be surprised because he is a congenial beggar.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Got This Message From Your Bank? by ministeriallist: 7:55am On May 20, 2016
Debit my acct without my consent? The bank wan sink?

(1) (Reply)

Which Person Bro Be This? / Y Do Pple Always Fart Wen Wizkid Takes Picture / Just For Laughs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.