Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

If You Cant Do This, Then You Need To Lose Some Weight. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Cant Do This, Then You Need To Lose Some Weight. (956 Views)

How Can I Add Some Weight? / Are You Tired Of Your Body, You Want To Lose Some Weight..please Read!! / Wana Loose Some Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Cant Do This, Then You Need To Lose Some Weight. by emperortony: 8:52am On May 20, 2016
can you pass this belly button challenge? it is crazy to see people trying to trying to touch their navel by reaching around their back, to test if they need to lose weight. the challenge involves touching your Belle button from around your back.
Everyone is participanting...nairalanders try yours and comment whether or not you need to lose weight? I think I need to lose some weight.

Re: If You Cant Do This, Then You Need To Lose Some Weight. by Nobody: 9:22am On May 20, 2016
Bullshit!
Re: If You Cant Do This, Then You Need To Lose Some Weight. by emperortony: 9:53am On May 20, 2016
charix:
Bullshit!
does that mean you need to lose some weight?
Re: If You Cant Do This, Then You Need To Lose Some Weight. by Nobody: 9:57am On May 20, 2016
emperortony:

does that mean you need to lose some weight?
No. It means those girls are seriously underweight. Also I can train any morbidly obese person tricks to increase their flexibility and pass the 'test'.
Re: If You Cant Do This, Then You Need To Lose Some Weight. by emperortony: 10:10am On May 20, 2016
charix:

No. It means those girls are seriously underweight. Also I can train any morbidly obese person tricks to increase their flexibility and pass the 'test'.
really, but I don't think they are under weighted, they are in good shapes. and I don't also think a plumb person can obtain any kind to training to beat this test, other than slimming down.I thinks their hand wouldn't even get pass their back.
Re: If You Cant Do This, Then You Need To Lose Some Weight. by Nobody: 10:19am On May 20, 2016
emperortony:
really, but I don't think they are under weighted, they are in good shapes.
To me they are.

I don't also think a plumb person can obtain any kind to training to beat this test, other than slimming down.I thinks their hand wouldn't even get pass their back.
It would. I know this from experience.
People exist who are fat but are still more healthy than the average human. Read up on sumo wrestlers and get surprised.
The average human finds it difficult to bend down and touch their toes completely yet I know many fat people who do it effortlessly.
Re: If You Cant Do This, Then You Need To Lose Some Weight. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:33pm On May 20, 2016
Some factors come into play here like one's flexibility, the length of one's arms. This is no where near a test for one to loose weight. I just try this and my fingers are almost touching my belly-button and am nowhere near overweight

stats
Height- 5 feets 11 inches
Weight- 90kg
Waist size- 27.8 inches.
Body type; Mesomorph.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Depressed. I Am Tired Of My Brown Stained Teeth / See What Happens To Woman After Consuming Skin Whitening. / Doctors...please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.