Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Need Your Votes In A Baby Contest Please! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Your Votes In A Baby Contest Please! (1241 Views)

Vote For A Nairalander's Niece In A Prestigious United Kingdom's Baby Contest! / Cutest Baby Contest - VOTE NOW! / Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Votes In A Baby Contest Please! by TmeD0(m): 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2009
Hi All,

My sister entered her daughter in a local baby contest called Cutie Patootie Contest (try the url at the end of this post if the text hyperlink doesn't work).

The url will take you to the site where you can vote (only once) for her. Her pic number is CP074 (2nd pic at the bottom) and believe me, you can't miss her picture  wink

Voting started yesterday and ends at 5pm CST on Friday, which is 11am our naija time. I go appreciate una votes o Nairalanders.  Please feel free to forward the message to your friends on FB or your email contacts.

Abeg, make una vote help make naija pickin win this thing o  smiley

**To vote, click on the "contact us" link at the top of the contest page which will redirect you to another page. There, you enter just your name, email, and telephone number (you can use bogus info. if you're concerned about your privacy).  Just type Cutie Patootie Contest in the subject field.

In the message field you can just type her number: CP074 or just say something like"my top pick is CP074." **

Thanks all! Peace!

Here's the URL if for some reason the text hyperlink doesn't work:
http://thewmpatch.com/contest.php

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT VOTING ENDS ON FRIDAY 5PM CST, WHICH IS 11PM OUR NAIJA TIME AND ONLY ONE VOTE PER EMAIL ADDRESS.  AND NO, THIS IS NOT A SPAM! Thanks.
Re: Need Your Votes In A Baby Contest Please! by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 19, 2009
Re: Need Your Votes In A Baby Contest Please! by TmeD0(m): 7:10am On Aug 20, 2009
@chaircover, thanks for your response and I did post the url (2 of them actually) in the message above.

And no it's not considered cheating because the organizers of the contest did state to my sister that she can have as many of her friends and their friends vote for her daughter in the contest. 

Now, if someone starts voting more than once then that's cheating.  Besides, you can't miss my niece in the line-up as she be the only naija pikin for dia  wink  Peace!

Re: Need Your Votes In A Baby Contest Please! by busybody20: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2009
voting nor be problem

I rub ur back, you grease my palm! grin

What do i get in return if i vote?
Re: Need Your Votes In A Baby Contest Please! by xqwysyte(f): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2009
busybody20:

voting nor be problem

I rub your back, you grease my palm! grin

Typical Nigerian! lipsrsealed
Re: Need Your Votes In A Baby Contest Please! by sexyLeamon(f): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2009
Cutie Patootie Contest

grin grin grin
Re: Need Your Votes In A Baby Contest Please! by busybody20: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2009
xqwysyte:

Typical Nigerian! lipsrsealed

Na so! cool cool

xqwyste this is family section, go look for Mr crackles in romance section. . . tongue tongue
Re: Need Your Votes In A Baby Contest Please! by busybody20: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2009
sexyLeamon:

Cutie Patootie Contest

grin grin grin

What a name for a contest!

Abeg i nor fit shout! LOL. . . . grin grin grin
Re: Need Your Votes In A Baby Contest Please! by xqwysyte(f): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2009
busybody20:

Na so! cool cool

xqwyste this is family section, go look for Mr crackles in romance section. . . tongue tongue

Funny,
Re: Need Your Votes In A Baby Contest Please! by TmeD0(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2009
busybody20:

voting nor be problem

I rub your back, you grease my palm!  grin

hmm, baba God's blessing and the satisfaction knowing that you helped a fellow naija pikin. abeg, go vote o jare  grin

sexyLeamon:

Cutie Patootie Contest

grin grin grin

lwkmd! na u know o jare; just go vote abeg

xqwysyte:

Typical Nigerian!  lipsrsealed

no mind busybody20 jo; abeg go vote for my niece o!

thank you all in advance!
Re: Need Your Votes In A Baby Contest Please! by Fhemmmy: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2009
chaircover:

I'm sure that your niece is absolutely gorgeous but isn't that cheating?

Why dont you just post the link and let nairalanders decide who to vote for.

We go support our own oh.
Re: Need Your Votes In A Baby Contest Please! by hotteju(f): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2009
busybody20:

voting nor be problem

Correct babe!
Re: Need Your Votes In A Baby Contest Please! by Fhemmmy: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2009
busybody20:

voting nor be problem

Una don bring, do me i do u come here?
Re: Need Your Votes In A Baby Contest Please! by TmeD0(m): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2009
Fhemmmy:

We go support our own oh.

thank you o my broda

hotteju:

Correct babe!

abeg, just go vote for the poor little girl haba! like i said, na only she be the only naija pikin for the lineup; click on the link and see for yaself (CP074)

Fhemmmy:

Una don bring, do me i do u come here?

fhemo, no mind our people jare, d thing wey we go still do but we go first bragado see wetin fit come out of it.  grin

sha,  thanks to all that take the time to vote and please remember that voting ends tomorrow at 11pm our naija time.  Peace!
Re: Need Your Votes In A Baby Contest Please! by Outstrip(f): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2009
Abeg what is the definition of baby because some of those old mamas and papas there don reach to get full time job.
Re: Need Your Votes In A Baby Contest Please! by TmeD0(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2009
Outstrip:

Abeg what is the definition of baby because some of those old mamas and papas there don reach to get full time job.

lwkmd! actually, the contest is open to children under 5 but you know say most of the pikins for obodo america na agric now.

abeg, just go cast your vote for my niece o jare. . .u can't miss her as she be the only naija for dia (CP074).  thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Must read Pregnancy Skin Problems Women Need To Know. / What Do I Do If: / Adoption Advice Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.