Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo (26447 Views)

Unclad Corpse Discovered At A Refuse Site In Cross River State. Photos / Baby In Celestial Church Garment Abandoned By A Refuse Dump In Lagos (Photos) / Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by infidelity(m): 1:13pm On May 20, 2016
Hight of wickedness.She will definitely suffer for it.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by cr7lomo: 1:13pm On May 20, 2016
Beremx:
God punish the father too.

U are a shame to humanhood , not just motherhood
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by playtheblues(f): 1:14pm On May 20, 2016
No one saw the mother dump the baby, so no one can say for sure that the baby was dumped by the mother.

I pray that the baby rests in peace and I pray to God to forgive the perpetrator of this wicked act. God give the person a repentant heart to renounce his/her sins. We don't want souls in hell fire.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by Israel5(m): 1:17pm On May 20, 2016
Is this not dsame as Abortion she avoided?! Cursed be her womb *cries...*
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by Kaira333: 1:18pm On May 20, 2016
After marriage, No issue she will start going from one fake pastor to d other then they will tell her na her mother in law and father in law in d course. Some girls are hrtless.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by Nwanieke(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2016
I know of many rich couples looking for just one child... The pictures got me crying embarassed
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 1:22pm On May 20, 2016
Bad
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by ba2undey(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2016
Uhmmm but then she and the dude were enjoying the grinding o, result came out they both ran away. ....... sad
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by CioAngels(f): 1:23pm On May 20, 2016
If she can go through it for nine month, then why this, hope she will not accuse a witch tomorrow? Ha, what else will bring happiness to her?
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by bewla(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
shame on the mother
what if na conjunction with the papa i mean u no that kind thing
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by dominion001(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2016
a potential future president, goovernor, pilot, senator, doctor or engineer has been wasted. Lord have mercy.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by sunerobaba: 1:34pm On May 20, 2016
some ladies sha, animal in human flesh
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by psalmistkakah(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2016
Allah kwa....sum people worse pass devil....d blood of this child will definately seek for vegeance..
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by Rainbow07(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2016
Shame on her
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by Pamelayoung: 1:38pm On May 20, 2016
Why is evrybody against only the woman did she impregnate herself? Do u knw wat circumstance she was in? curse be unto the man too

1 Like

Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by Agbgift(f): 1:45pm On May 20, 2016
May God have mercy on both the pregnancy carrier and the giver of the belle. we humans are wicked.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by Agbgift(f): 1:46pm On May 20, 2016
Pamelayoung:
Why is evrybody against only the woman did she impregnate herself? Do u knw wat circumstance she was in? curse be unto the man too
u dey mind them.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by Theft(f): 1:47pm On May 20, 2016
oooooooooooooooooooooooh God why dont you give me this child for sake keeping oooooooooh cry cry cry cry
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by sanitelag(m): 1:47pm On May 20, 2016
Terrible!

Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 20, 2016
Wondering if those close to her will ever ask her what happened to her pregnancy or the baby.
Whats the point after the whole nine months and giving birth?

She should thank God the baby was merciful enough to her otherwise she would have killed her in labour.

A gory sight. May the baby soul rest in peace.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 20, 2016
Wondering if those close to her would ever ask her what happened to her pregnancy or the baby.
Whats the point after the whole nine months and giving birth?

She should thank God the baby was merciful enough to her otherwise she would have killed her in labour.

A gory sight. May the baby soul rest in peace.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by justiz5(m): 1:48pm On May 20, 2016
dainformant:
This baby which was allegedly abandoned in a refused dump by the mother -was found dead recently in Minna, Niger state. No one new how the baby got there till the corpse of the baby was spotted at the bin with flies all over it. Such a tragedy!

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/baby-found-dead-after-being-abadoned-by.html
And some one may still marry this WITCH some day. God help our men.

Don't be surprised, You may still see her singing in Church.
Such ladies always have the most V onderful voice in the congregation.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by purpleblood: 1:49pm On May 20, 2016
Pamelayoung:
No matter the circumstance this is totally unacceptable in every standards. I'm not saying the father is right, but you don't know the condition of the father too. The woman has all the blame, if she actually did it. The father wouldn't have allowed this. When people sound the way you did, in a sane world, they are monitored closely because. You have the potentials of repeating the same act. I hope you don't one day.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by Saint83(m): 1:51pm On May 20, 2016
She would have aborted the pregnancy than being cruel and barbaric to this extend.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by felix000000(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2016
signs of end time, just too bad.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by Mekurexx: 2:03pm On May 20, 2016
This is horrific angry
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by Glomoni: 2:05pm On May 20, 2016
...and tomorrow, she will be running from pillar to post looking for the fruit of the womb. God have mercy
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by MadCow1: 2:10pm On May 20, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
shame on the mother

Why shame on the mother when you do not have the full details of the story?

Check yourself..
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 2:17pm On May 20, 2016
Beremx:
God punish the father too.
I suspect u
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by khalhokage(m): 2:19pm On May 20, 2016
It would have been better if this baby had been aborted.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by neonly: 2:29pm On May 20, 2016
I blame buhari for dis
Re: Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo by fpeter(f): 2:37pm On May 20, 2016
And i am here crying to be blessed with children...God hear my cry. cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.