Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Facebook Set To Upgrade The Way You Use Technology - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Facebook Set To Upgrade The Way You Use Technology (745 Views)

Is It Possible To Upgrade The Video Memory Of A Window7? / Is It Possible To Change My Graphic Card Or Upgrade The Capacity / Why You Need To Upgrade To Windows 10 Before 29th July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Set To Upgrade The Way You Use Technology by cooldays(m): 11:13am On May 20, 2016
I have to write this after watching a live event on Facebook this week. I discover that Facebook is about to deliver the following:

Chat with friends as if they are there with you thanks to VR

Buy (and probably sell) directly from Facebook

Watch movies, music videos, news etc directly from Facebook

Read articles, news magazines, blogs etc without leaving Facebook through Instant Articles

http://techyville..com.ng/2016/05/facebook-set-to-move-you-to-another.html
Re: Facebook Set To Upgrade The Way You Use Technology by tundelis(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2016
grin grin
Re: Facebook Set To Upgrade The Way You Use Technology by ttime(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2016
cooldays:
I have to write this after watching a live event on Facebook this week. I discover that Facebook is about to deliver the following:

Chat with friends as if they are there with you thanks to VR

Buy (and probably sell) directly from Facebook

Watch movies, music videos, news etc directly from Facebook

Read articles, news magazines, blogs etc without leaving Facebook through Instant Articles

http://techyville..com.ng/2016/05/facebook-set-to-move-you-to-another.html

good 4 thm

(1) (Reply)

Embedded And Electronics Final Year Projects / Advertise Your Blog For Massive Traffic / How To Install Android 5 Lollipop With Playstore On Your Pc/laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.