Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' (870 Views)

Pregnant Woman Expecting One Baby Gives Birth To Five / Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by sexyLeamon(f): 4:21am On Aug 19, 2009
French and British media reported the woman will soon give birth to six girls and six boys.

A Health Ministry official in Tunisia said on Tuesday the claim seemed doubtful and that the woman - who has not been identified - has refused to see a doctor for an ultrasound.

Another Health Ministry official said a team was sent to the southern town of Gafsa to try to meet the woman.

The officials asked not to be named as they are not authorised to speak publicly about the case.

Earlier, the Echourouk newspaper reported the woman, identified only by her initials of A.F. and said to be in her 30s, was from the southern region of Gafsa.

"She is doing well and so are her future babies," it said.

Her husband added: "She is very happy and is anxiously waiting to see all 12 bouncing healthily in her hands."

The woman has had two abortions and the children will be her first, reports said.
Re: Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by Sissy3(f): 5:35am On Aug 19, 2009
12 babies? shocked shocked
Re: Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by sexyLeamon(f): 5:42am On Aug 19, 2009
my dear, and she wants to have them naturally. I can't wait for this world record
Re: Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by Sissy3(f): 5:50am On Aug 19, 2009
how can she want them all naturally? methinks thats impossible, it could cause too many complications for her and the babies.
Re: Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by sexyLeamon(f): 5:56am On Aug 19, 2009
well am waiting to see too if such is possible
Re: Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by Sissy3(f): 6:03am On Aug 19, 2009
if only she truly expecting 12 babies since the story still has some unverified infos, she prolly do it by CS
Re: Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 19, 2009
Re: Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by Sissy3(f): 6:14am On Aug 19, 2009
and you forgot the bills and teenage yrs with their fluctuating hormones,  it will definitely be a crazy house. the no enter zone grin grin grin
Re: Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by sexyLeamon(f): 6:16am On Aug 19, 2009
but she will make some hard cash remember the octopus mom thing?
Re: Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by Sissy3(f): 6:29am On Aug 19, 2009
well depending on the country, the govt. might help her and she might have volunteers but then she still has to spend on them somehow/in some way. octmom spends a whole lot on those her kids in month, gosh i couldnt believe the monthly numbers and she now says she regrets implanting all those eggs. . .too late to regret i say. it's now time for big responsibility cool cool
Re: Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2009
I read in the papers yesterday that the childre might not make it!!!
I really hope and pray they make it!!
Re: Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by xqwysyte(f): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2009
12 babies, at one go. that will be so uncomfortable. lipsrsealed
Re: Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by SeanT21(f): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2009
Plenty of Love to Give and Plenty Of Love To Receive!!

Good luck to her!!
wink
Re: Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by Fhemmmy: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2009
If she has refused to go for Ultrasound, how do they know he is expecting 6 boys and 6 girls/
i am sorry, i am a little on the unbelief side
Re: Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by IFELEKE(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2009
Fhemmmy:

If she has refused to go for Ultrasound, how do they know he is expecting 6 boys and 6 girls/
i am sorry, i am a little on the unbelief side
abi o
Re: Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by sweetpie23: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2009
no need to born for the second time shocked shocked
Re: Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by couple: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2009
She finally gave in to ultrasound scan and it was discovered that the said woman isnt pregnant at all.
Re: Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by ayomidej(f): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2009
That must be a world record, 12 babies in this recession.
Re: Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by cooljade(f): 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2009
I'm surprised most pple here are jubilating. i believe this is an insult to humanity. God didn't make humans breed in multitude, just imagin how cramped, stuffed and squashed they must all be in there, and to think they might not survive is horrible. we are talking about human beings here. Flash back on Nadyia Suleiman's case, she was busy smiling at the cameras while the poor babies fought for dear life under severe medical torture i will call it. Thank God our memories are not ment to be retained that early in life.

I pray that other countries should apply the same fertility rules as UK does, NO MORE THAN 2 EMBRYOS should be planted at a time into a woman. It's okay if a woman conceives multiple naturally, but, once she turns to medicine, she must be contolled. And finally, any woman who purchases them over the couter fertility pills must be arrested. Out of the few success multiple birth stories we read about, so many are lost along the way, so many sufffocate while in the womb, what's the difference btw such women and those that commite abortion or murder. why take such a chance for your own selfish interest. We women must speak out against this animalistic habit some pregnancy challenged women adopt. pls embarassed
Re: Tunisian Woman 'expecting 12 Babies' by Sissy3(f): 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2009
couple:

She finally gave in to ultrasound scan and it was discovered that the said woman isnt pregnant at all.

she must have been in dire need of attention then if this true. poor thing

(1) (Reply)

Is The Myth About About Mothers And Wives True? / Premature Baby Born In Hospital Toilet Bowl / Had Quins Due To Over Dose Of Potent Fertility Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.