Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Blame Nigerian Banks For Their Failures - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Blame Nigerian Banks For Their Failures (548 Views)

I Blame Mary Mitchell Slessor! / 700lb Californian Woman, The World's Fattest Woman - 'i Blame It On My Genes' / A 1914 Mistake. I Blame Zik! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Blame Nigerian Banks For Their Failures by nigboy(m): 5:47am On Aug 19, 2009
Who else should you blame.

No one else aside the banks

The Nigerian Banks are only interested on opening unwarranted Branches across all nook and crannies in the country.

They are only interested in financing useless stuff

The are only interested in Oil Deals

They can never think out of the box.

Could you imagine that I sent a proposal to one of the banks that is a victim of this financial mess, and to my utmost surprise, the manager did not even care to open my proporsal.

He just arrogantly told me that they do not have time to my million dollar proporsal

Tell me how such bank will grow

When they cannot listen to a youth like me

When they do not have any agenda for the Nigeria populace

When they do not handle their customer well

The other day, they was an unauthorized ATB debit on my account.

It is now more than three months and I have not being refunded despite filling ATM complaint form for three times

How do you expect such bank to survive in this competitive business environment

It is impossible!
Re: I Blame Nigerian Banks For Their Failures by IFELEKE(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2009
they did all these to you?
eh yah, i feel your pain.

(1) (Reply)

Tomiwa On Probation / Zenith Man Remain The Best And Respect Bank In Naija / Why Do Marriages Fail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.