Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Explanation To The Poem "What Killed My Innocence?" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Explanation To The Poem "What Killed My Innocence?" (383 Views)

Explanation To The Poem "Life Is A Freekick" / Explanation To The Poem "The Land Is Red" / POEM: What Killed My Innocence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Explanation To The Poem "What Killed My Innocence?" by 01Mysticdon(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2016
If you haven't read the poem, read it here http://clintonspoems..com/2016/05/poem-what-killed-my-innocence.html

The poem talks all about being born Innocent in a guilty world (EARTH).
People don't know good and bad when being born, but while they grow up certain factors influence their behaviours such as their parents, friends and what they see.
Some they could control, others they couldn't.
They just hope their soul will protect them.

(1) (Reply)

30 Days Of Poetry Season 2, Day 17, Lisa's Tears (pix Inside) / 30 Days Of Poetry Season 2, Day 24, Abuja Sun (pix Inside) / Checkout This Inspiration Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.