Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Owe You If You Can Find Her. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Owe You If You Can Find Her. (1017 Views)

"One Thing I Owe Myself Daily Like A Fee" / 15 Things You Don’t Owe Anyone At All (though You Think You Do) / I Owe No One No Apology! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Owe You If You Can Find Her. by chrishenzo: 8:11am On Aug 19, 2009
I have searched for many years but I didn't get any information. Her name is Ogochukwu Obi, from Ojoto in Anambra State. The last time I saw her was during the school graduation and that was in the year 1996. The name of the school is St Vincent De Paul.

I have searched many networking websites but all was in vain. The information I gave above was the only thing I could remember about her. I hope somebody will give me some information about her.
Re: I Owe You If You Can Find Her. by Godmother(f): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2009
I wish you all the best in your search of Ogochukwu and I sincerely hopoe you do find her smiley smiley
Re: I Owe You If You Can Find Her. by chrishenzo: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2009
Godmother:

I wish you all the best in your search of Ogochukwu and I sincerely hopoe you do find her smiley smiley

Thank you for your well wishes.
Re: I Owe You If You Can Find Her. by okenwa(m): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2009
where did she tell um she will continue sch
who are her relatives outside anambra state
who were her old friends at sch etc etc
Re: I Owe You If You Can Find Her. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2009
good luck
Re: I Owe You If You Can Find Her. by chrishenzo: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2009
okenwa:

where did she tell um she will continue sch
who are her relatives outside anambra state
who were her old friends at sch etc etc

You asked a good question.
Regarding to the first question, we took the entrance exam and no one knows where he/she will be posted nor whether he/she will enroll in a private school. We were still kids then and 90percent of our decisions were being handled by our parents.
Down to the second and third questions, I only know her mother but I'm afraid that I won't recognize her(mother)again. As for her friends, I ran into one of them some few years back but she doesn't know her whereabouts.
Re: I Owe You If You Can Find Her. by chrishenzo: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2009
rokiatu:

good luck

Thank you. I really appreciate.
Re: I Owe You If You Can Find Her. by xqwysyte(f): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2009
If u havent seen her for so long, and u probably wont recognise her why is it so important for u to find her now?
Re: I Owe You If You Can Find Her. by chrishenzo: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2009
xqwysyte:

If u havent seen her for so long, and u probably wont recognize her why is it so important for u to find her now?

When I said I won't recognize her, I was referring to her mother. As for her, I believe I should still be able recognize her. Anyway thanks for your contribution.
Re: I Owe You If You Can Find Her. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2009
so have you find her?
Re: I Owe You If You Can Find Her. by phuckNL: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
rokiatu:

so have you find her?

amebo. shocked

(1) (Reply)

On How To Print A Recharge Card Vourchers If U Want To Learn It / The Devil Has Been Unleashed / So Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.