Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

New Books For Prospective And Current Corps Members. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / New Books For Prospective And Current Corps Members. (782 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A: Important Changes For Prospective Corp Members / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Books For Prospective And Current Corps Members. by ToluForBetter1: 3:29pm On May 20, 2016
Hello there.

My name is 'Tolu George and I served in Delta state, Batch A 2015. For me, NYSC was fun. I enjoyed, fully developed and gained skills necessary for my career path.

I have recently by the help of the Holy Spirit written 3 books on my NYSC experience.

The first being, Before you get to Camp
The second, Now you are at camp
The third, After camp, what next?

The contents of these books are amazing and will change lives when read. I strongly believe NYSC can be fun, irrespective of where you serve, village or city.

The 3 books all together cost N500 in Total.

You can reach me on 08092907583 or send me an email: tolugeorge715@gmail.com for more details.

For now, the books available in
1. PMG supermarket, New hall, UNILAG.
2. Yem-YEM shopping complex, UNILAG. Ask for Tolu or Elizabeth.
3. Caregivers Bookstore, 19a University Rd, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos.
4. Law school, Lagos. Call Dami on 08137843751

1 Share

Re: New Books For Prospective And Current Corps Members. by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 20, 2016
Great work. You must have put in a lot to have those books out. Hope they will targeted audience. Congrats.
Re: New Books For Prospective And Current Corps Members. by ToluForBetter1: 3:44pm On May 20, 2016
Thank you so much.
kaorama:
Great work. You must have put in a lot to have those books out. Hope they will targeted audience. Congrats.
Re: New Books For Prospective And Current Corps Members. by chizidgreat(m): 10:58pm On May 20, 2016
Wow. seriously, I love that O P
Re: New Books For Prospective And Current Corps Members. by ToluForBetter1: 8:21am On May 21, 2016
Thank you. Please do not forget to share with your network.
chizidgreat:
Wow. seriously, I love that O P

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Member At It Again 2016 Batcha Ii...hilarious Pics / Iceprince Performs At Abuja NYSC Camp / Update On Payment Of Outstanding Allowance To Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.