Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Is China Exporting Human Flesh As Corned Beef To Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is China Exporting Human Flesh As Corned Beef To Nigeria (886 Views)

Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew / OPINION: Anyone Who Eats This Cake Can Eat A Human Flesh / Highly Graphic: China Alleged Of Shipping Dead Bodies As Corned Beef To Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is China Exporting Human Flesh As Corned Beef To Nigeria by Diorin: 6:03pm On May 20, 2016

InternationalChina Denies Exporting Human Flesh Corned Beef To Africa
Photo showing what looks like a human flesh at an abattoir in China
A series of photos making rounds online enforce claims China was exporting human flesh to Africa hidden as corned beef
The hoax was made to look valid by lots of photos of what looked like human flesh hanging on hooks at a human factory.

The Zambian press widely circulated the photos while making references to alleged sources from China where the factories were rumored to be located.
In a different twist to the story, China’s ambassador to Zambia denied the allegations vehemently, claiming that the hoax was slanderous and was meant to maim the healthy relationship that China enjoyed with Zambia.

Zambia’s minister of defence apologized for the whole nation for the malicious misleading images. He said that the government was going to conduct an investigation and give a full statement in due course.

Source http://www.speakforum.com/china-denies-exporting-human-flesh-corned-beef-to-africa/
Re: Is China Exporting Human Flesh As Corned Beef To Nigeria by Destined2win: 6:16pm On May 20, 2016
In this present world, nothing is inconceivable by the human mind
Re: Is China Exporting Human Flesh As Corned Beef To Nigeria by olatunjithomas(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2016
Re: Is China Exporting Human Flesh As Corned Beef To Nigeria by olatunjithomas(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2016
thank God I'm a vegetarian. Ngwanu,bring me my scrambled egg Biko.
Re: Is China Exporting Human Flesh As Corned Beef To Nigeria by geez18(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2016
Destined2win:
In this present world, nothing is inconceivable by the human mind

nothing oh my dear,even the claims and counter-claims!
Re: Is China Exporting Human Flesh As Corned Beef To Nigeria by Diorin: 8:21pm On May 20, 2016
Nobody knows. www.speakforum.com

(1) (Reply)

GET ASSISTANCE YOU NEED IN YOUR NAFDAC REGISTRATION IN JUST 2 MONTHS / The Best Place To Buy Foodstuffs Online In Nigeria / Get Longer And Thicker Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.