Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Defaulters Of Five Banks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Defaulters Of Five Banks (743 Views)

Career Website Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Recruitment In Banks / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Defaulters Of Five Banks by manakims: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2009
Find attached the names of company and individuals of bank defaulters

Re: Defaulters Of Five Banks by Dejavu147: 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2009
Hello Mr. MANAKIMS, Thanks a lot for Updating your fellow 9ja people jare, May almighty God continue to give you the Power and strength to do more Better.

And for those of you that think you can LAVISH our hard earn money anyhow , well i think this will be a Big lesson to you all,we even heard some of the Directors Have private Jet's in which they used in showing OFF to their fellow mates while we Graduates are here surfering from UN-employment , i know that 9ja will be Good one day,and also the Journey of 6 Million Km Has started with a Footstep very soon we will continue to have people that will be REASONABLE and that will Hold their INTEGRITY very high and refuse to CHEAT or EMBEZLE TAX payers Hard earned money.

So my people lets continue to pray cos the Almighty that Provided Fashola for Lagos state has done it again for our Banking Sector, he has PRODUCED SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI for us in the Banking sector,and i know if the trend will continue to go on like then very soon,all our Son's and Daughters that are running out of the Country to other countries will have no choice but to come back home and remain in their Fathers LAND.

SANUSI LAMIDO, MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW.

Regards
Re: Defaulters Of Five Banks by Seun(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2009

(1)

Drop A Word Of Prayer For Mr President(umaru Musa Yar' Adua / More Vancancy Are Still Avialable / An Accountant/administrative Officer Wanted For A Consulting Firm In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.