Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 (16666 Views)

Naija Blogs To Run Cheap Ads / Why Nigeria Blogs Are Semi-rated And Unprofessional / 8 Interesting Natural Health Blogs To Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by ujoseph006: 3:30am On May 21, 2016
Top 5 impressive Nigeria blogs to watch out for 2016

After lindaikeji the top blogger in Nigeria paved way in the blogging industry, many blogs emerged, with the likes of naijaloaded, pulse, naij, and so many of them.

Now, I'll like to list the top 5 impressive upcoming blogs to watch out for this year 2016 below:-

5:- 9janewsarena - I really like the performance of 9janewsarena recently, they improved massively on there alexa rank, always hits fp on nairaland, gat great content, and really impressive traffic stats. Keep it up 9janewsarena.

4:- metronaija - metronaija which is more centered on celeb gist, gat really enjoyable contents, fresh, and entertaining, I remember visiting the blog countless of times, the way they dominate google search engines this days base on some trending stories online, gives them a thumbs up on there seo performance, a side where many bloggers ignore, and them utilising such effectively. Keep it up metronaija.

3:- trezzyblog - did you notice how consistent trezzy have been updating nairaland with his backlinks? That's hardwork, if seun should consider getting more moderators, I'll suggest him to be one of them. With such hardworks, trezzy earns a sit on my top 5 upcoming blogs.

2:- viviangist - as many might call her "nairaland princess", I've never seen any female upcoming blogger that's very serious and hardworking as viviangist, anywhere you are, I'll like you to know that, she's taking really impressive moves in the Nigeria blogging industries with some really interesting, high traffic stories she carries on her blog, and the real convincing manner she carries it.

1:- 9jaflaver - 9jaflaver which is a combination of news, musics, videos, freebeats, lifestyle, fashion, celebs gists, is really making impressive moves in the Nigeria blogging industry. The most impressive part that made me see 9jaflaver as one of the most promising upcoming blogs in Nigeria was that moment, when they officially unveiled the full identity of ybnl princess, temmie ovwasa even before olamide released her info online, at first I thought that was just another medium of carrying fake gist to promote there blog, not until olamide released the same info they did about temmie ovwasa, not to talk about them unveiling the truth behind wizkid's acclaimed los Angeles home, and so many more. They are truly heading to greatness this year.

Lalasticlala mynd44 let's appreciate hardworking upcoming blogs/bloggers, fp please.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by music4me(m): 4:29am On May 21, 2016
Best blogs abi best upcoming bloggers? Comparing them to the like of Linda Ikeji n co is like comparing Ijebu and yellow garri...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by Qualityfreedom: 6:25am On May 21, 2016
Is a welcome development, is all about being focus in whatever u are doing, better dadys ahead.
https://www.nairaland.com/3116911/discover-how-enhance-sexual-activeness
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by edlion57(m): 6:25am On May 21, 2016
Nairaland blog...sorry forum...i no remember again self grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by Nobody: 6:26am On May 21, 2016
Guys pls which hosting service is best for a music blog ?
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by Viktor1983(m): 6:26am On May 21, 2016
Toor Shikena.
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by Aspireahead(m): 6:27am On May 21, 2016
all Linda Ikeji wannabes....abeg...make I go back to my strike.

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by firstolalekan(m): 6:27am On May 21, 2016
1stola kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by bolliejay(m): 6:27am On May 21, 2016
cool.
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by macaranta(m): 6:27am On May 21, 2016
Okay
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by damilolipop(m): 6:28am On May 21, 2016
good luck
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by TedBaker(m): 6:28am On May 21, 2016
I fink u missed upcoming in the whole tin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by Nobody: 6:28am On May 21, 2016
All naija bloggers wana be like linda
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by beGOOD4aba(m): 6:29am On May 21, 2016
see promotion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by hayzee545(m): 6:29am On May 21, 2016
Kudos to them ...meanwhile OLUMO ONLINE self go soon join
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by chumaster(m): 6:30am On May 21, 2016
cool for them buh they should endeavour to give out correct gist, improve on censorship ethics, to avoid character assasination
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by twentyk(m): 6:30am On May 21, 2016
yeah mehn......there is hardship in naija....
gat only 250 for the weekend...
chilling mode

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by Tic4tac(m): 6:38am On May 21, 2016
Hmm...
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by agulion: 6:40am On May 21, 2016
one thing about this blogers is that most times the lie too much, infact you can compare them Liar muhammed
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by Zonacom(m): 6:41am On May 21, 2016
Viviangist baby, you seriously need to improve your grammar of reportage. One can hardly not notice one or two grammatical errors in any of your reports.

---- just a humble advice

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by MilesLamar(m): 6:43am On May 21, 2016
Vivian dat can post fake news?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by Codedrock(m): 6:46am On May 21, 2016
Title should be: "Top 5 Impressive Nairaland Blogs To Watch Out For 2016"
@lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by Jcob(m): 6:49am On May 21, 2016
www.summary.ng is also doing fine. Add it to the list.
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by truthalways(m): 6:54am On May 21, 2016
Lacomus:
Guys pls which hosting service is best for a music blog ?

Whogohost
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by pendusky(m): 6:56am On May 21, 2016
wow
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by DoroBen: 6:59am On May 21, 2016
Misstechy Kor

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by principi(m): 7:04am On May 21, 2016
So what of Stelladimokokus blog?

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by freshdude99(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2016
chumaster:
cool for them buh they should endeavour to give out correct gist, improve on censorship ethics, to avoid character assasination
Especially Nairaland and their biased reportage of the igbos and SE geopolitical zone. I detest seun and his crew for that

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by WEMS(f): 7:11am On May 21, 2016
ujoseph006:
Top 5 impressive Nigeria blogs to watch out for 2016

After lindaikeji the top blogger in Nigeria paved way in the blogging industry, many blogs emerged, with the likes of naijaloaded, pulse, naij, and so many of them.

Now, I'll like to list the top 5 impressive upcoming blogs to watch out for this year 2016 below:-

5:- 9janewsarena - I really like the performance of 9janewsarena recently, they improved massively on there alexa rank, always hits fp on nairaland, gat great content, and really impressive traffic stats. Keep it up 9janewsarena.

4:- metronaija - metronaija which is more centered on celeb gist, gat really enjoyable contents, fresh, and entertaining, I remember visiting the blog countless of times, the way they dominate google search engines this days base on some trending stories online, gives them a thumbs up on there seo performance, a side where many bloggers ignore, and them utilising such effectively. Keep it up metronaija.

3:- trezzyblog - did you notice how consistent trezzy have been updating nairaland with his backlinks? That's hardwork, if seun should consider getting more moderators, I'll suggest him to be one of them. With such hardworks, trezzy earns a sit on my top 5 upcoming blogs.

2:- viviangist - as many might call her "nairaland princess", I've never seen any female upcoming blogger that's very serious and hardworking as viviangist, anywhere you are, I'll like you to know that, she's taking really impressive moves in the Nigeria blogging industries with some really interesting, high traffic stories she carries on her blog, and the real convincing manner she carries it.

1:- 9jaflaver - 9jaflaver which is a combination of news, musics, videos, freebeats, lifestyle, fashion, celebs gists, is really making impressive moves in the Nigeria blogging industry. The most impressive part that made me see 9jaflaver as one of the most promising upcoming blogs in Nigeria was that moment, when they officially unveiled the full identity of ybnl princess, temmie ovwasa even before olamide released her info online, at first I thought that was just another medium of carrying fake gist to promote there blog, not until olamide released the same info they did about temmie ovwasa, not to talk about them unveiling the truth behind wizkid's acclaimed los Angeles home, and so many more. They are truly heading to greatness this year.

Lalasticlala mynd44 let's appreciate hardworking upcoming blogs/bloggers, fp please.

When you visit www.hitbig.net then you will hide in shame...

its blog for mature minds...pls stay clear if you are below 18 and unmarried

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by wisebookersCOM: 7:13am On May 21, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost of Web Design Training in Lagos / The Best 404 Error Pages Of All Time / Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.