Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,721 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja (22033 Views)

Millionaire Security Guard Arrested In South Africa, Stolen Money Recovered / Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank / Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by mysticgal(f): 10:27am On May 21, 2016
Man must wack na undecided
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by Lexusgs430: 10:27am On May 21, 2016
damola311:
He still get time wear hacket polo

E fit be fake!!!! Chinko Havcet lopo !!!!!
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by ekefre4(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2016
The amount is too small na...#if it must b done it must b done well

1 Like

Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by kenoz(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2016
cool
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by miqos02(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2016
okok
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by Ini9(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2016
Hehehehehehe..it's d hand wrk of d devil
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by Decryptor(m): 10:38am On May 21, 2016
He thinks he can fool GTB with specimen notes just like his kinsman buhari is fooling some gullible Nigerians with specimen chibok girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by livenletlive: 10:41am On May 21, 2016
..silly punk, fool...
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by queenfav(f): 10:43am On May 21, 2016
This Andrew is so slow o,what is worth is worth doing well.So na paltry 200k plus nai land u for efcc wahala!Come and meet ur mates in CBN ibadan to school you on how to pilfer up to 1 billion naira within less than 7 yrs.
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by Perfecttouch(m): 10:44am On May 21, 2016
Go school,dem no go gree illiteracy couldn't make him differentiate between a specimen and the real deal

1 Like

Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by Goahead(m): 10:44am On May 21, 2016
sandraokosun1:
Sometimes the glaring incompetence of cbn headed by emefile baffles me! If he is sacked today the people from the rising moon would say its margilization
Shut the hell up, how's incompetence related to stealing specimen by an ab0ki?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by BizLife(m): 10:45am On May 21, 2016
But he didn't steal real money, did he?
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by Nobody: 10:48am On May 21, 2016
phenase:
Central Bank Of Nigeria SecurityGuard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja

Vatasama Danladi, a security guard attached to the
Central Bank of Nigeria has been arraigned for stealing specimen Naira currency notes.

Danladi got into trouble after he deposited the stolen specimen naira notes amounting to N299,000 at GTB ATM deposit machines in Karu and Mararaba sometime in January 2016.

He got into legal trouble when the bank found the
299 pieces of N1000 marked “specimen” during a
process of cash count sometime in January.
He appeared before Justice Kolo of Abuja High
Court yesterday where he pleaded not guilty.

In view of his plea, counsel to EFCC, Andrew Akoja,
urged the court to remand the accused and fix a
date for trial.

Source:

http://www.firmtech1.com/2016/05/cbn-security-guard-arrested-for.html?m=1

Have always said it Hausa knw get sense chai!!!! Specimen nigga chai
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by overall90: 10:48am On May 21, 2016
sandraokosun1:
Sometimes the glaring incompetence of cbn headed by emefile baffles me! If he is sacked today the people from the rising moon would say its margilization

and you think you have said something.
do you know how many departments are in cbn and Emefile is suppose to police all of them as there are no departmental heads.
the problem with you people is total lack of empathy .you see things only from your own perspective.
see how quick you were to call Emefile out.
a lot of things that are not right happen everyday in this country but you people expect that nobody should talk about it.
if somebody try to point out the obvious injustice pervading the land you people turn to accuse him of crying marginalization,he is playing the victim card and some other nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by chudyboy05(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2016
Na Hausa /Fulani man be that. Those born with acute dullard syndrome. You leave beta moni go dey steal experimental moni. Rot in jail abeg, another day steal beta one if you wan steal at least when you come back from prison u go enjoy but for now; your name na oyo .
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by juman(m): 10:52am On May 21, 2016
legendte:
There is hunger in the land. soon Naija go begin steal soup pot

People have started stealing soup pot.

In some cases if you live in face me and face you, or live in houses where the chicken is outside, you have to stay there while your soup pot is on the stove.

1 Like

Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by Owliver(m): 10:58am On May 21, 2016
Integrityfarms:
When a guard is paid a token 20-25k per month and he is seeing billions daily, don't you think it's tempting

But crime has no justification
some crimes have justification. government steal our money and their children roll like royals and you expect me to be the security guard or traffic control officer and not get jealous? who says there's no justification? I guess the same government supported by religion. same religion where a pastor will drive in jets and tells me not to gather riches on earth? total anarchy is what we need to start afresh.
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by bigtt76(f): 11:01am On May 21, 2016
He wanted to exploit a flaw in the GTBank deposit ATM machine grin and forgot it's been fully tropicalized
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by Anthony496(m): 11:01am On May 21, 2016
God will help Nigeria as a nation
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by ngoben(f): 11:04am On May 21, 2016
olatunjithomas:
you see? when I tell you some people are born dullards,you it's a lie.
how someone steal a mere specimen, when you have the real thing starring at you faca to face, at least,you'll know what you are been jailed for.
....exactly...a wise mans word "when u want to steal fish steal betta one (fat one)soo when u are caught...u will have no cause to regret
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by frisky2good(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2016
It is easier to get access to specimen notes because each note is clearly labelled SPECIMEN on the front and back which means only a person with a really serious family curse will bother stealing them. Specimen notes cannot be spent and that explains why he probably thought that depositing the money through ATM was a wise thing to do.

olatunjithomas:
you see? when I tell you some people are born dullards,you it's a lie.
how someone steal a mere specimen, when you have the real thing starring at you faca to face, at least,you'll know what you are been jailed for.

Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by jesuspikinjp(m): 11:19am On May 21, 2016
Scanfrost:

Have always said it Hausa knw get sense chai!!!! Specimen nigga chai

den no get sense na dem always rule those who claimed to get overflow sense, what an irony.

1 Like

Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by Integrityfarms(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2016
Owliver:
some crimes have justification. government steal our money and their children roll like royals and you expect me to be the security guard or traffic control officer and not get jealous? who says there's no justification? I guess the same government supported by religion. same religion where a pastor will drive in jets and tells me not to gather riches on earth? total anarchy is what we need to start afresh.

Well you may be right in your own perspective but karma is a rewarder of all misgivings
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by seangy4konji: 11:47am On May 21, 2016
Everybody is a thief in Nigeria. Even pastors and imams.

We are all army robbers.
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by Owliver(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Well you may be right in your own perspective but karma is a rewarder of all misgivings
my misgiving is a karma to their misgiving. so?
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by banme1(m): 11:50am On May 21, 2016
LegalBaby:
yet the real culprits are going scout free everyday.
he is a future thief
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:53am On May 21, 2016
legendte:
There is hunger in the land. soon Naija go begin steal soup pot
It started in Lokoja few weeks ago.......somebody was cooking outside and an hungry neighbour stole the food. God gave us a prophet to rule over us but we requested for our own king I Samuel 8. So we must face the music......Sai Buhari!
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by Lovetinz(m): 11:58am On May 21, 2016
N299,000.
The total money is N300,000
What happened to the missing N1,000?
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by southpole: 12:03pm On May 21, 2016
Integrityfarms:
When a guard is paid a token 20-25k per month and he is seeing billions daily, don't you think it's tempting

But crime has no justification

Must he go for specimen?

1 Like

Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by legendte(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2016
engrfcuksmtin:
It started in Lokoja few weeks ago.......somebody was cooking outside and an hungry neighbour stole the food. God gave us a prophet to rule over us but we requested for our own king I Samuel 8. So we must face the music......Sai Buhari!
In zombies' voice:
SAI BABA
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by emmanuelbrown26: 1:04pm On May 21, 2016
Owliver:
chai u are my real mumen, u stated the facts, their is justification in dis his crime, our govt steal from us, our pastors steal from members, dis hungry man did his own they are now calling out for his head, and the worst part is those calling out for his head will be the same people dat will support politicians to steal billions
Re: CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja by Owliver(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:

chai u are my real mumen, u stated the facts, their is justification in dis his crime, our govt steal from us, our pastors steal from members, dis hungry man did his own they are now calling out for his head, and the worst part is those calling out for his head will be the same people dat will support politicians to steal billions
force is the last resort before a real change will come. no nation becomes great without blood spill. we have prayed too much. we have fantasize too much. anything that will bring chaos and bring down this nation is welcomed by me. and the last people I will agree with are religious mofos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses / Girl Beheaded In Ebonyi, Private Parts Missing / Babatunde Oyebode, Naijagistlive's Owner Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.