Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Active Bloggers Wanted For A Blogging Community - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Active Bloggers Wanted For A Blogging Community (1084 Views)

How Do I Start A Blogging Site / A Blogging Website For Sale At Give-away Price / Very Good Tech Bloggers Wanted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Active Bloggers Wanted For A Blogging Community by SegilolaSalami: 5:41am On May 21, 2016
Hi everyone,

I am looking for bloggers who would be interested in joining a blogging group.

The purpose of the group would be to visit each other's blogs, comment on posts and share posts on twitter.

Ideally you post things that can be used as discussion points. Sorry no gossip or other fickle type blogs. Ideal blogs are internet marketing, food and cooking, parenting, technology, books etc etc do you see where I am headed at?

If you are interested, please read here for more info http://www.segilolasalami.co.uk/bloggers-wanted-new-blogging-community/ and link to the sign up form

All the best,

Segilola
Re: Active Bloggers Wanted For A Blogging Community by Nobody: 7:39am On May 21, 2016
SegilolaSalami:
Hi everyone,

I am looking for bloggers who would be interested in joining a blogging group.

The purpose of the group would be to visit each other's blogs, comment on posts and share posts on twitter.

Ideally you post things that can be used as discussion points. Sorry no gossip or other fickle type blogs. Ideal blogs are internet marketing, food and cooking, parenting, technology, books etc etc do you see where I am headed at?

If you are interested, please sign up here http:///forms/gZj8pCs5K4FSQZOD2

All the best,

Segilola

The link to the form is not working. Not sure if it's correct or just unresponsive. I was planning to forward it to my newsletter list to see if anyone wanted to join.
Re: Active Bloggers Wanted For A Blogging Community by SegilolaSalami: 7:44am On May 21, 2016
thanks for letting me know . . . here it is http:///forms/gZj8pCs5K4FSQZOD2

EDIT: Nairaland displays it funny so it doesn't show up correct even though I enter in the correct link.

Please get the link from my website http://www.segilolasalami.co.uk/bloggers-wanted-new-blogging-community/

radragan:

The link to the form is not working. Not sure if it's correct or just unresponsive. I was planning to forward it to my newsletter list to see if anyone wanted to join.
Re: Active Bloggers Wanted For A Blogging Community by VocalWalls: 9:09am On May 21, 2016
SegilolaSalami:
thanks for letting me know . . . here it is http:///forms/gZj8pCs5K4FSQZOD2

EDIT: Nairaland displays it funny so it doesn't show up correct even though I enter in the correct link.

Please get the link from my website http://www.segilolasalami.co.uk/bloggers-wanted-new-blogging-community/

Something like this can kick off from a WhatsApp group. I'm more interested in those who want to increase page rank
Re: Active Bloggers Wanted For A Blogging Community by SegilolaSalami: 10:34am On May 21, 2016
VocalWalls:

Something like this can kick off from a WhatsApp group. I'm more interested in those who want to increase page rank

Hi VocalWalls,

It definitely would . . . however, page rank is being phased out now in favour of page authority and domain authority.
By being part of a community of active bloggers, this would greatly help in ones online presence.
For instance, if there were 101 active bloggers in the group, it means that every post you publish would have 100 comments and 100 shares as a minimum, then when you take into account the followers of those 100 bloggers . . . I am sure you can imagine the potential this has.

Pending getting a new phone, I am not available on whatsapp.

It's been less than 5 hours since I made this post and I have had almost 10 bloggers sign up and my twitter post has already been shared 15 times https://twitter.com/iyayetunde1/status/733894211062337536

So my recommendation is that you sign up cheesy
Re: Active Bloggers Wanted For A Blogging Community by VocalWalls: 11:14am On May 21, 2016
SegilolaSalami:

Hi VocalWalls,

It definitely would . . . however, page rank is being phased out now in favour of page authority and domain authority.
By being part of a community of active bloggers, this would greatly help in ones online presence.
For instance, if there were 101 active bloggers in the group, it means that every post you publish would have 100 comments and 100 shares as a minimum, then when you take into account the followers of those 100 bloggers . . . I am sure you can imagine the potential this has.

Pending getting a new phone, I am not available on whatsapp.

It's been less than 5 hours since I made this post and I have had almost 10 bloggers sign up and my twitter post has already been shared 15 times https://twitter.com/iyayetunde1/status/733894211062337536

So my recommendation is that you sign up cheesy

What happens after the signup?
We need a platform where everyone can contribute. How do we monitor everyone's effectiveness?
Re: Active Bloggers Wanted For A Blogging Community by SegilolaSalami: 1:02pm On May 21, 2016
Do you have a platform you would like to recommend?

Sometime next week, after I have a few more people sign up, I will send out an email blast to everyone with details of everyone who signed up. Monitoring the effectiveness is pretty easy. You will know whether or not someone comments on your blog. If that person goes on to share your post on twitter, if they tag you in the post, you will know. If you comment on a blog or share a post on twitter and the blogger does not reciprocate, if you inform me I will remove the person from the list.

VocalWalls:

What happens after the signup?
We need a platform where everyone can contribute. How do we monitor everyone's effectiveness?
Re: Active Bloggers Wanted For A Blogging Community by VocalWalls: 1:05pm On May 21, 2016
SegilolaSalami:
Do you have a platform you would like to recommend?

Sometime next week, after I have a few more people sign up, I will send out an email blast to everyone with details of everyone who signed up. Monitoring the effectiveness is pretty easy. You will know whether or not someone comments on your blog. If that person goes on to share your post on twitter, if they tag you in the post, you will know. If you comment on a blog or share a post on twitter and the blogger does not reciprocate, if you inform me I will remove the person from the list.

That's good, I don't have any platform, I'm just searching for one that can really be effective
Re: Active Bloggers Wanted For A Blogging Community by SegilolaSalami: 1:15pm On May 21, 2016
OK that's kool . . . let me know if you find a platform you would like to recommend.

I think in the meantime it would be great to work via monthly emails to update the list of members and regular tweets with a dedicated hashtag

VocalWalls:

That's good, I don't have any platform, I'm just searching for one that can really be effective
Re: Active Bloggers Wanted For A Blogging Community by VocalWalls: 1:18pm On May 21, 2016
SegilolaSalami:
OK that's kool . . . let me know if you find a platform you would like to recommend.

I think in the meantime it would be great to work via monthly emails to update the list of members and regular tweets with a dedicated hashtag

I think you should start one up on whatsapp for nairalanders. A lot of Nairaland bloggers are looking for help.
Re: Active Bloggers Wanted For A Blogging Community by SegilolaSalami: 1:39pm On May 21, 2016
yeah that's why I posted it on here too . . . but I am not on whatsapp at the moment

VocalWalls:

I think you should start one up on whatsapp for nairalanders. A lot of Nairaland bloggers are looking for help.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Official Website Has Been Suspended. / ... / How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 1 Minute 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.