Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu (8231 Views)

IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) / IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) / Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by Hereoesreallife(f): 6:11am On May 21, 2016
All academic activities have been grounded in Enugu State as the nationwide strike declared by the Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC, enters day 3.
Unlike Wednesday when workers partially observed the strike in the state, the industrial action has gathered momentum as pupils and students have been sent home. All the state government owned schools, including tertiary institutions- namely ...

Read more at: http://www.heroesreallife.com/2016/05/imt-and-college-of-education-enugu-shut.html

1 Share

Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by Oladimejyy(m): 6:14am On May 21, 2016
It can only happen in the south
Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by Qualityfreedom: 6:36am On May 21, 2016
Nawao
Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by MilesLamar(m): 6:37am On May 21, 2016
If i join the strike who will stay in my shed ? grin

4 Likes

Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by Nobody: 6:37am On May 21, 2016
shocked
Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by emmaraphael(m): 6:38am On May 21, 2016
UNN yet to join d strike

2 Likes

Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by SMARTBOY135: 6:38am On May 21, 2016
That's good
Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by obinna2nv(m): 6:43am On May 21, 2016
Omo they're on their own o!! This (dis) organized labour sha. Not really feeling the strike here in PH.

2 Likes

Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by Dlee1(m): 6:43am On May 21, 2016
[quote author=preachingdecisi post=45821393][/quote] You no dey shame at all? Dem take did kain things way you dey post here swear for you? Abi them dey follow you from village? You don't see where dem dey beg somebody for Mtn cheat? Na so you go dey spam threads on nairaland ... haba!
Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by Oscarmurry: 6:43am On May 21, 2016
They are jobless. People
Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by Mrslimblack(m): 6:44am On May 21, 2016
The strike has been partial, here on Enugu some banks are working, while some are closed. Now labour can't work as they did under GEJ, where is Thunder Bakari, Path Utomi, all the musicians who went hiarwire, doing carnivals upon carnival, just to rubbish the good thing GEJ has for Nigerians, now you are all on ghost mode. God is watching you all.

3 Likes

Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by Nobody: 6:44am On May 21, 2016
Oladimejyy:
It is happening in dominant PDP states. They think they are hurting Buhari. Same mentality of blowing pipelines to deprive Government of revenue. Same mentality as those who blow gas pipeline so that the citizenry would blame government for not providing electric power. Same mentality as those who removed a vital rail project from the budget so that Amaechi won't be seen as a performing Minister

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by eitsei(m): 6:47am On May 21, 2016
kITATITA:

It is happening in dominant PDP states. They think they are hurting Buhari. Same mentality of blowing pipelines to deprive Government of revenue. Same mentality as those who blow gas pipeline so that the citizenry would blame government for not providing electric power. Same mentality as those who removed a vital rail project from the budget so that Amaechi won't be seen as a performing Minister
smh for all of them
Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by GWMI(m): 6:47am On May 21, 2016
I thought they said Wabba is ineffective?the truth is with the stance of Ayuba, it only means he is the real NLC PRESIDENT.Even here in my area in delta state, all Govt own primary and secondary school, have be shut down since thurdays.That man called Ayuba is really a great leader even the hypocrites can atest to it.Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by hustla(m): 6:47am On May 21, 2016
Lazy rats
Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by Phrankin(m): 6:48am On May 21, 2016
I'm also going on strike myself. About to lock up my office and go home.
Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by Franchise21(m): 6:50am On May 21, 2016
OK
Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by gudnex22(m): 6:52am On May 21, 2016
Oladimejyy:

zombie it is also happening in Benue state so I think Benue is in the south.

1 Like

Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by emiwanlee(m): 6:52am On May 21, 2016
They are trying to sabotage the strike because its not Jonathan. This has now made me to know how Jonathan was hated because he was from the south.

3 Likes

Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by LMAyedun(m): 6:53am On May 21, 2016
Goodnews Finally : THE LABOUR CONGRESS OF NIGERIA, the president Muhammad Buhari, the vice president Yemi Osibanjo, the Senate president Bukola Saraki, the speaker house of rep Yakubu Dogara, the Inspector General of police Solomon Arase, the chief of army staff TY Buratai, the governor of kaduna state EL RUFAI n the minister of communication n culture Lai Muhammad . Have come to final agreement and decision that UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI is In BORNO state, whether you like it or not you have read this....

2 Likes

Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by ifycent2: 6:56am On May 21, 2016
if this strike will delay my service dis year, No problem. blcos 145 per litre is 100% high.....

from 86 to 145 naira.... imagine. FG are really thieves.

They don't concern poor people at all in dis country.

poor people are getting poorer.
Rich people are getting richer.

This is not one Nig at all.... It is one family business(Buhari Families and Co.)

2 Likes

Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by ifycent2: 7:01am On May 21, 2016
hustla:
Lazy rats

Some people are not thinking normal. why calling them lazy rat and you no dat they are fighting for our own good.....

Plz think b4 you Post.

4 Likes

Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by chi4ik4(m): 7:02am On May 21, 2016
even here in plateau State, all public and private schools are closed. including Bankx
Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by DeraLoveth(f): 7:11am On May 21, 2016
Yea....even ESUT z embarking on d strike too...skul has rili been dry 4 d past 2 days nw...lecturers re not allowed to teach....Home hia i come.....
Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by Nobody: 7:18am On May 21, 2016
But my lecturer said the strike is only for none teaching staffs. Are you sure of this news?
Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by babyfaceafrica: 7:23am On May 21, 2016
Lagos is nt feeling it
Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by hustla(m): 7:28am On May 21, 2016
ifycent2:

Some people are not thinking normal. why calling them lazy rat and you no dat they are fighting for our own good.....

Plz think b4 you Post.

Any sensible human being knows that they're not fighting for our good
They're just lazy, yes, I'm repeating it again. Anyone that has been following world markets and news knows that removing subsidy is just number 1 on the list of the things we have to do away with, corruption being the 2nd..

From your post, I think i know the category you belong to Sha... God bless smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2016
Oladimejyy:

Well it started in lagos, ibadan, Oyo, Osun and Ekiti.
Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by Osu175(m): 7:30am On May 21, 2016
Oladimejyy:
what about A.B.U Zaria that also went for strike.
A.B.U also dey south?

1 Like

Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by emmyw(m): 7:47am On May 21, 2016
Ok
Re: IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu by Montaque(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2016
hustla:

Any sensible human being knows that they're not fighting for our good
They're just lazy, yes, I'm repeating it again. Anyone that has been following world markets and news knows that removing subsidy is just number 1 on the list of the things we have to do away with, corruption being the 2nd..

From your post, I think i know the category you belong to Sha... God bless smiley

The VP said they have not removed subsidy, that the problem is brought about by lack of forex. You are here shouting subsidy removal.
Do u really know or are u sure of what is hapening?
Apc hasnt really convinced us of what the policy entails, so allow labour to fight for what affects us steady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Accuse FG Of Deceiving Nigerians, Threaten To Boycott Meetings / Is The UNIBEN Diploma Form Out? / Agony As School Children Die Crossing Bridge (graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.