Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li (588 Views)

Why Do Ladies Always Like Looking At Their Breasts?? / According To Alexa: Why You Should Quit Betting And G'amb'ling Now / People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Olateef(m): 6:44am On May 21, 2016
When all your guys suddenly started betting and you were just looking at them like:

See your lives.

2 Likes

Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Olateef(m): 6:45am On May 21, 2016
Then your account balance finally made you swallow your pride.

Hay God!

Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by twentyk(m): 6:45am On May 21, 2016
be looking hen....dont carry biro join them..be looking...
Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Olateef(m): 6:46am On May 21, 2016
You, doing permutation and combination before placing your very first bet.

No time

Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Olateef(m): 6:46am On May 21, 2016
You, after your first straight bet clicked

It has started.

Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Olateef(m): 6:47am On May 21, 2016
You, adding “Data analytics and Forecast Expert” to your CV after your second bet clicked.

I sabi the work
Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Olateef(m): 6:48am On May 21, 2016
You and Live Score:

Your new best friend

1 Like

Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Olateef(m): 6:48am On May 21, 2016
Whenever your first game spoils your slip.

Chai

Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Olateef(m): 6:50am On May 21, 2016
Whenever you hear gist of people that used N100 to win 3 million.

Let's hear word

Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Olateef(m): 6:54am On May 21, 2016
When you go and place 10 slips praying that at least one will enter.

Baba God, do it for your child.

Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Olateef(m): 6:55am On May 21, 2016
You, watching all of them cast one by one.

Why me?

Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Olateef(m): 6:55am On May 21, 2016
How you look at the team that still managed to mess up your double chance bet:

So useless

Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Olateef(m): 6:56am On May 21, 2016
When you finally place one high risk bet but you swear you’ve picked a winner.

This is my time
Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Xavee(m): 6:58am On May 21, 2016
Lolz..... Typical life of a gambler....
Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by xpac01(m): 6:58am On May 21, 2016
Lol. My brother, better go find job and use your money for good investment than the shii bet. WTF
Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Olateef(m): 6:58am On May 21, 2016
You, wondering whether you should tell your guys or chill and chop alone.

Nah! Them no born me with anybody

Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Olateef(m): 6:59am On May 21, 2016
You, looking at your expected winnings when none of your games have casted.

My testimony is loading

Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Olateef(m): 7:01am On May 21, 2016
When your slip is remaining just one game.

God hear me oh
Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Olateef(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2016
You, calculating what you will use all that money to buy.

I will ball sha.
Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Waspy(m): 7:07am On May 21, 2016
Hm
Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Olateef(m): 7:09am On May 21, 2016
When by half-time it’s still 1-1 and you put straight win.

What is this?

Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Olateef(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2016
When you refresh Live Score and 86th minute nothing has changed.

My enemies want to shame me.

Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Olateef(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2016
Then 93rd minute, your village witches allow the other team score.

I'm dead

Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Olateef(m): 7:12am On May 21, 2016
You swear you’ll never bet again, but Bet9ja and Nairabet are there looking at you like:

You'll be back

1 Like

Re: When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li by Nobody: 7:23am On May 21, 2016
el-oh-ol.

me iyaff laff taya

buh

make i incase.......

(1) (Reply)

Glo Comes With An Overload Data You Can't Finish In A Hurry / Abeg Which Kind Of Barn Is This Till 2026 Seun Come Oooh / History Of Osama Bin Laden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.