Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Vacacies For All - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacacies For All (2784 Views)

Job Vacacies / Oil & Gas Vacacies (very Urgent) / Hot & Fresh Jobs Vacacies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacacies For All by luch01: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2006
"Swift Networks" an IT firm here in Nigeria is recruiting candidates for the below positions:
Call Centre Openings[/color]
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list] Customer Service Agent
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list] Customer Service Supervisor
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list] Quality Assurance Supervisor

DETAILS

Customer Service Agents [b][/b]

Description:

The Customer Service Agent will receive and attend to inbound and outbound telephone calls, emails and instant messages from existing and  intending business and residential subscribers of the company.

Requirements:

Ideal candidates must posses the following:
- Minimum of a good bachelors degree (B.A/B. Sc) from a reputableuniversity.
- Concluded the national youth service programme
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Be personable and comfortable with helping people

Customer Service Supervisor[/b]

Description:

The supervisor will plan, direct and coordinate the operational activities of  the Customer Care Agents engaged in receiving, investigating, evaluating  and resolving customer inquiries.

Job  Requirements:

Ideal candidates must possess the same requirements as the Customer Service Agents plus:
- Management or supervisory experience of not less than five years obtained in a reputable call centre environment
- Show demonstrable capacity to develop and motivate subordinates
- Ability to achieve and set performance metrics and work with minimum supervision

[b]
Quality Assurance Supervisor

Description:

The Quality Assurance Supervisor will be required to ensure the overall customer experience is in line with company objectives as well as identify, analyze and evaluate Customer Service Agents' training needs.

Job  Requirements:

Applicants must possess the same requirements as for Customer Service Supervisors

No hard copy application is allowed.

Log o to: [color=#990000]www.swiftng.com
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Click on career and fill the online form, you will be needing to attached your CV.Deadline 30th November, 2006.
See 21st November, guardian newspaper page 61 for further details.
Cheers.
Re: Vacacies For All by Nikegenius(f): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2006
Thanks
Re: Vacacies For All by divinemmy(m): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2006
Att:
i thought is for everybody that are ready to work. cause i have all the requirement; but i don't have a degree. please can any opportunity be given to we that are ready to execute and take such opportunity? cause i am ready to work if i will be given the opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

Totalfinaelf / Scholarship! Scholarship! Scholarship! (itf-neca) / Nddc Post Graduate Scholarship Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.