Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) (38866 Views)

Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Christmas Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Hot Photo - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 21, 2016
cloud9usher:
Stupidity is when a woman spends extra money to buy a phone cover to cover her phone and extra screen guard to cover her phone's screen but the cloth she is wearing is not covering her breasts and thighs.

Some have the most difficult passwords or patterns which lock their phones but have the cheapest way to open their legs for sex.

They protect their phones but not their lives.

Oh God help this generation!!!

Your comparisons though! I can see you mean well with your comment, but what has phone protection got to do with choice of fashion sense.

And then there is the latter comparison about "passwords & opened legs", I mean!! give us a break pls! Lol!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) by illuminada: 3:44pm On May 21, 2016
toshmann:

she's doing all this to get attention, she's getting old, younger girls are maturing and soon will get all the attention, her time is running out and soon she cant compete with younger girls, women need attention and since she cant get it through beauty, she's trying sexuality. It works all the time cheesy

My thoughts, exactly!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) by ariyoola(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=flexyfit post=45824594]this lady sef....na wa oo[omo c gobe]
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) by Revolva(m): 6:39pm On May 21, 2016
Olosho Gbera customer Dada ni
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) by gabsea(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2016
compound milk
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) by vickydevoka(m): 9:00pm On May 21, 2016
ayo1234:
Wasted generation.
When U get old , DOS two balloons will become slippers.

Mitcheeeew
they are already slippers. If de should subject under free fall it will see it pointing downward
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) by vickydevoka(m): 9:00pm On May 21, 2016
ayo1234:
Wasted generation.

Mitcheeeew
they are already slippers. If de should subject it under free fall u will see it pointing downward
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) by ArcToyin(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2016
sugarbelly1:
Guys, Y'All need to see some of these pix... Holy Lord!!! See b**bs

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/05/cossy-ojiakor-shares-pics-from-club.html

This babe need delivernace undecided undecided undecided undecided
and d Op too
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) by ArcToyin(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2016
LexMacquin:

Your comparisons though! I can see you mean well with your comment, but what has phone protection got to do with choice of fashion sense.

And then there is the latter comparison about "passwords & opened legs", I mean!! give us a break pls! Lol!

It's very much related except you want to shy away from the truth.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:16am On May 22, 2016
ayo1234:
Wasted generation.

Mitcheeeew

Until then, she is living her life like we all should, do what makes you happy, she likes a crazy life where she gets to flaunt what she has, it sounds stupid but it's her life, she has only one of it and if she is happy, who am I to judge and you two
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:27am On May 22, 2016
Nigerians and bad mouth, abeg leave the babe jare, she is being herself, crazy, fun and wild, a lot of ladies are like her but form good girl all the time but are dying inside to explore and be abt wild and crazy, all of you would praise foreign stars with sex tapes here and there but bash your own because she is different, na una know, I like her guts tho
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) by Nobody: 1:53am On May 22, 2016
ArcToyin:

It's very much related except you want to shy away from the truth.

I'm no shying away from Jack o! no correlation between your comparisons as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) by kenoz(m): 3:07am On May 22, 2016
shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) by Nonsoross(m): 8:57am On May 22, 2016
ayo1234:
Wasted generation. When U get old , DOS two balloons will become slippers.
Mitcheeeew
easy tiger
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) by Nobody: 12:24am On May 23, 2016
Waste of a thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) / Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Isaac Success Proposes To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.