Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy (45254 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 12:40am On May 22, 2016
niggaz4life:
nah we the kids took all the houses lolzzz grin

Loooooool.

Why you gotta to lie, my nyggah? Looool
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 12:41am On May 22, 2016
Shym3xx:

Life is short, my nyggah. Enjoy life while you can.

A nyggah is about to smoke that Cuban cohiba cigar as I watch the NBA playoffs. Cigars and henny - that's the new anthem.
nah mayne i gave up cigarettes and weed like 5 years ago. speaking of the playoffs, there is a game tonight ? cuz i dont think there is a game tonight. its tomorrow GSW vs OKC
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 12:42am On May 22, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loooooool.

Why you gotta to lie, my nyggah? Looool
Lie about what ? you want me to give you my sisters number so you can call her and ask ? grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 12:43am On May 22, 2016
niggaz4life:
nah mayne i gave up cigarettes and weed like 5 years ago. speaking of the playoffs, there is a game tonight ? cuz i dont think there is a game tonight. its tomorrow GSW vs OKC

Cigars not cigarettes. Cigars are far better.

Yes. Raptors and Cleveland. Wanna see if Cavaliers would maintain their perfect record in the playoffs. And if Lowry would wake up.

I see OKC beating the Warriors in 6.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 12:44am On May 22, 2016
niggaz4life:
Lie about what ? you want me to give you my sisters number so you can call her and ask ? grin

Has ya sister got a big batty like a lot of these Ijebu chics? grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 12:45am On May 22, 2016
Shym3xx:

Cigars not cigarettes. Cigars are far better.

Yes. Raptors and Cleveland. Wanna see if Cavaliers would maintain their perfect record in the playoffs. And if Lowry would wake up.

I see OKC beating the Warriors in 6.
nah warriors got this one. trust me. so there is a game tonight ? are you watching online ? share the link bruv
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 12:45am On May 22, 2016
Shym3xx:

Has ya sister got a big batty like a lot of these Ijebu chics? grin
hmmm not too big. kinda average batty i think. grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 12:46am On May 22, 2016
niggaz4life:
nah warriors got this one. trust me. so there is a game tonight ? are you watching online ? share the link bruv

I doubt it, especially if Durant and Westbrook can come big in their two home games. They already nicked one away.

Nah. I've got virgin...watching it on ESPN.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 12:47am On May 22, 2016
niggaz4life:
hmmm not too big. kinda average batty i think. grin

Lol.

Not interested in talking to her. grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 12:48am On May 22, 2016
Shym3xx:

I doubt it, especially if Durant and Westbrook can come big in their two home games. They already nicked one away.

Nah. I've got virgin...watching it on ESPN.
you wanna put money on it ? we can place a bet on it if you are so sure thunder will win. you down for a lil wager of 50 pounds ?
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 12:49am On May 22, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

Not interested in talking to her. grin
she a married woman with kids. she not interested in talking to you cheesy
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 12:49am On May 22, 2016
niggaz4life:
you wanna put money on it ? we can place a bet on it if you are so sure thunder will win. you down for a lil wager of 50 pounds ?

I'm on it. £50.

OKC to progress to the NBA finals to face the Cavs. cool
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 12:50am On May 22, 2016
niggaz4life:
she a married woman with kids. she not interested in talking to you cheesy

Lol.

Married women can get it. grin

Don't trust these married women - I see a lot of them at the gym tryna get a nyggah laid. grin grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 12:50am On May 22, 2016
Shym3xx:

I'm on it. £50.

OKC to progress to the NBA finals to face the Cavs. cool
ok i say GSW. just to let you know i am a man of my words. are you a man of your words and if i win will you send me the 50 pounds or you will start concocting stories ? lolzz

1 Like

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 12:51am On May 22, 2016
niggaz4life:
ok i say GSW. just to let you know i am a man of my words. are you a man of your words and if i win will you send me the 50 pounds or you will start concocting stories ? lolzz

My word is my bond. cool
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 12:51am On May 22, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

Married women can get it. grin

Don't trust these married women - I see a lot of them at the gym tryna get a nyggah laid. grin grin
yeah not my sis. she dont play dat. her man is all the man she need. he an alpha alpha male
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 12:52am On May 22, 2016
Shym3xx:

My word is my bond. cool
ok we have a deal.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 12:54am On May 22, 2016
niggaz4life:
yeah not my sis. she dont play dat. her man is all the man she need. he an alpha alpha male

Lool.

That's what they all say till they get the Mutombo. grin

I had one mad experience recently. Some 7 months old pregnant chic with huge batty was troubling a nyggah to beat it. Fam, some of these chics are nasty. Why would a decent chic want a next man to stick his mutombo on her seed's head? I had to tell her to fvck off. grin

I still crack jokes about it with my boy. Crazy heifer. grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 12:55am On May 22, 2016
niggaz4life:
ok we have a deal.

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 12:59am On May 22, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lool.

That's what they all say till they get the Mutombo. grin

I had one mad experience recently. Some 7 months old pregnant chic with huge batty was troubling a nyggah to beat it. Fam, some of these chics are nasty. Why would a decent chic want a next man to stick his mutombo on her seed's head? I had to tell her to fvck off. grin

I still crack jokes about it with my boy. Crazy heifer. grin
i hear all dat but my sis is different. we was raised right. strict upbringing with much morals. she not beating no niggas on the side. i can put my life on it. and like i said her dude is like an alpha male and is the son of a major general and they have close ties to the nigga who lost the governorship election to ambode. they all run in the same circles. trust me she not beating nobody on the side. so he dicking her down right and they are comfortable. wink cheesy
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 1:00am On May 22, 2016
Shym3xx:

you about to lose 50 pounds ma nigga lolzzzz cheesy
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by mizzochocinco: 1:01am On May 22, 2016
sinaj:

I think you are the one that got raised by an irresponsible illiterate parents!

That why u go about displaying stupidity inherited from your parents!

The stupidity has made u so dumb that u can't comprehend a simple write up nd I wonder how u gonna cope in a harsh environment like Nigeria.

I guess your mother would have gone out to look for her in every hotel so she can sit with her and talk because she is wiser downstairs undecided

Just maybe tho.

Fool!
well my parents are well educated so you see i can't be born of irresponsible illiterate parents grin But from the way you sound, i do not know if you ever had anyone intelligent that influenced your life.

Like I said a wiser and responsible woman looks at the bigger picture, if that child has her son's blood in him/her she will be more concerned about protecting his or her wellbeing. No one said Burna boy must be forced to marry the mother, but simply put the best interests of the child if it's his. That's how a wise woman would be expected to think anyway.

But i guess you will be much happier if an innocent child suffers for the mistakes of his/her parents, because according to you thats how responsible and literate people reason right? undecided
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 1:04am On May 22, 2016
niggaz4life:
i hear all dat but my sis is different. we was raised right. strict upbringing with much morals. she not beating no niggas on the side. i can put my life on it. and like i said her dude is like an alpha male and is the son of a major general and they have close ties to the nigga who lost the governorship election to ambode. they all run in the same circles. trust me she not beating nobody on the side. so he dicking her down right and they are comfortable. wink cheesy

Lool.

So you can say all these about ya sister, but disrespect the next man's sisters, no? I can violate ya sister if I wanted to, but I won't do that. grin

But never trust these women (not talking about ya sister here), they love fvcking, especially once they believe you can fvck them good. There's some next naij chic I was beating when she was engaged. Stop beating it when she got married and got pregnant. And now that she's had the baby I can beat it any time I want lool.

I saw her at the shopping centre one time with her hussy and the guy was acting all super in love. I had to keep a straight face and walk past them though she was smiling. Every time I bump into her, I just smack her bum any how. And this chic is nice, fam. grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 1:06am On May 22, 2016
niggaz4life:
you about to lose 50 pounds ma nigga lolzzzz cheesy

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 1:08am On May 22, 2016
Shym3xx:

hahaha you about to lose this time around. GSW got this one bro grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 1:10am On May 22, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lool.

So you can say all these about ya sister, but disrespect the next man's sisters, no? I can violate ya sister if I wanted to, but I won't do that. grin

But never trust these women (not talking about ya sister here), they love fvcking, especially once they believe you can fvck them good. There's some next naij chic I was beating when she was engaged. Stop beating it when she got married and got pregnant. And now that she's had the baby I can beat it any time I want lool.

I saw her at the shopping centre one time with her hussy and the guy was acting all super in love. I had to keep a straight face and walk past them though she was smiling. Every time I bump into her, I just smack her bum any how. And this chic is nice, fam. grin She's Igbo.
you can say anything about my sis. they are just words. sticks and stones may break my bones but words ? you know the rest. listen you need to get to the point where words dont affect you cuz that is a weakness. you can say anything about my family and i just see it as words. heck i will join in with you to talk crazy about my own family. dats just the kinda nigga i am. i am carefree lolzzz
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 1:14am On May 22, 2016
niggaz4life:
hahaha you about to lose this time around. GSW got this one bro grin

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 1:15am On May 22, 2016
Shym3xx:

she aiitttt. is she african american ?
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 1:16am On May 22, 2016
niggaz4life:
you can say anything about my sis. they are just words. sticks and stones may break my bones but words ? you know the rest. listen you need to get to the point where words dont affect you cuz that is a weakness. you can say anything about my family and i just see it as words. heck i will join in with you to talk crazy about my own family. dats just the kinda nigga i am. i am carefree lolzzz

I'm cut from a different cloth - I don't mess around with my fam. Too close knitted. They're all riders and without them, I won't be here today. So I believe I owe them that.

Anyway, when you're gonna start popping babies? You're growing grey hair my nyggah. grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 1:18am On May 22, 2016
niggaz4life:
she aiitttt. is she african american ?

Obviously lol.

But I know a few young naij chics from around where I live with ridiculously huge ti.ts and they're teens, I swear down. grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 1:19am On May 22, 2016
Shym3xx:

I'm cut from a different cloth - I don't mess around with my fam. Too close knitted. They're all riders and without them, I won't be here today. So I believe I owe them that.

Anyway, when you're gonna start popping babies? You're growing grey hair my nyggah. grin
at the age humphrey boggart and hugh grant started popping babies. in my forties is when i wanna start. and i dont have a single grey hair on my head so i dont know what you talkin bout. am a young man. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 1:21am On May 22, 2016
niggaz4life:
at the age humphrey boggart and hugh grant started popping babies. in my forties. and i dont have a single grey hair on my head. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lool. you're gonna be 80 and ya oldest child would be 20. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity / Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos / Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun In Adorable New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.