Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland (76400 Views)

Famous Celebrities From Abia / Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS / Celebrities From Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2016
missuniverse:
too many questions Not yet

Nguru Autonomous community cheesy
Lol close to Imerienwe small world grin grin grin
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by missuniverse(f): 5:04pm On May 22, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol close to Imerienwe small world grin grin grin
small indeed
Imerienwe,community of my grand ma(of blessed memory)
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2016
missuniverse:
small indeed
Imerienwe,community of my grand ma(of blessed memory)
Lol where in Imerienwe
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by valicious1(m): 5:21pm On May 22, 2016
CaraJewel:
Relax tongue
Plssss abeg Biko. Won't be spending much time here
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by seed281: 5:22pm On May 22, 2016
Don't be left out of this wonderful opportunity... since the day I joined oriflame I Ve no regret cos I'm making my money,I'm looking good and I'm having fun,meeting new ppl every day....for more info call/ WhatsApp. 08072365825.
Dont be left out!

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by CaraJewel(f): 5:33pm On May 22, 2016
Bishops10:

Oya whisper the place to me....I grew up in owerri
I get cough o....no worry..ion want u to catch it
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by missuniverse(f): 5:54pm On May 22, 2016
Umunam
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol where in Imerienwe
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2016
missuniverse:
Umunam
Nice place
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by nosike3(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2016
pweetylivia:
Well, I guess not smiley
my mail address starts with nosike..... expect to hear from you soon.
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by kingarizona1(m): 10:10pm On May 22, 2016
CaraJewel:
Yup
your face looks familiar
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by CaraJewel(f): 11:03pm On May 22, 2016
kingarizona1:

your face looks familiar
Rily hmmmm
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 11:09pm On May 22, 2016
CaraJewel:
I get cough o....no worry..ion want u to catch it
I want to catch it since its coming from no other person but you
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 11:13pm On May 22, 2016
missuniverse:
yes ooo brodaly

where in Imo sef?
Obowo...what about you?
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by CaraJewel(f): 11:19pm On May 22, 2016
Bishops10:

I want to catch it since its coming from no other person but you
cryahhh no o
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by missuniverse(f): 11:21pm On May 22, 2016
Bishops10:
Obowo...what about you?
Ngor Okpala
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by hrmajesty: 11:21pm On May 22, 2016
Hrmajesti dats me from Apkulu, Ideato North, Imo State.
Forest Whitetaker, Hollywood award winning actor- Imo
Large Michealz - Africsn largest HP distribtor and a creative speaker.
Imo State.
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 11:44pm On May 22, 2016
missuniverse:
Ngor Okpala
Ok
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 11:45pm On May 22, 2016
CaraJewel:
cryahhh no o
yes ooo
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Anusiemgood(m): 12:57am On May 23, 2016
yea baby
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by grandstar(m): 4:28am On May 23, 2016
Bishops10:
Charly Boy
Born Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa , 19 June 1951[1] (also spelt Charlie Boy and known as
CB , His Royal Punkness , and Area Fada ), [2] is a Nigerian singer/songwriter, television presenter, publisher, producer and one of Nigeria's most controversial entertainers, best known for his alternative lifestyle, biker style , political views, and television productions, most notably The Charly Boy Show . He has been president of the Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria , and in 2011 an Idol Series judge.
he's from Delta state
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by kingarizona1(m): 7:13am On May 23, 2016
CaraJewel:
Rily hmmmm
yeah..... Wanna send you a mail

1 Like

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Ndjones(m): 8:20am On May 23, 2016
misspeggy:
Yes!yes!yes!.... Meet miss Princess Aka missPeggy, from Ehime Mbano LGA in Imo State, just a peaceful girl for likes to love her family and Friends. #cheers#
wow! my sister from Ehime Mbano
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2016
grandstar:
he's from Delta state
Hahahaha.....adondie.

Just pass,you haven't heard of Charley Boy before
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by CaraJewel(f): 10:37am On May 23, 2016
kingarizona1:

yeah..... Wanna send you a mail
Ok no p
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by tonnelo: 12:28pm On May 23, 2016
i represent Akokwa na ohaigiri (akocity) Chief Tony Ezenna, ikenga akokwa chirman/chief executive officer orange drugs limited. he is from owerre-akokwa in ideato north local government area
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by tonnelo: 12:29pm On May 23, 2016
i represent Akokwa na ohaigiri (akocity) Chief Tony Ezenna, ikenga akokwa chirman/chief executive officer orange drugs limited. he is from owerre-akokwa in ideato north local government area
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by maestroferddi: 10:09pm On May 23, 2016
nkemdi89:

Zinox is from ngor okpala, while jaja from amaigbo in present day nwangele lga, formerly old orlu province.
Sorry, Leo Stan Eke is from Ubomiri in Mbaitoli LGA Imo State.

1 Like

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by maestroferddi: 10:49pm On May 23, 2016
So Florence Onuma is so unpopular that you guys do not know that she is from Imo State?
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Tweak2k: 12:02am On May 24, 2016
pweetylivia:
I guess that's the year you were born undecided
lol I don't know. you look really smokey, young and cute to me....My day wouldn't be cool if I don't say this.... sorry if 1995 annoy you sassy....Your Cute and young face made me predict that....

You Just cute as

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Thompsonpet(m): 2:30am On May 24, 2016
Don't want to believe you forgot EMEKA IHEDIOHA from Aboh mbaise,fmr deputy speaker house of rep. The next governor of IMO state.. and Mr. Thompson Onwubiko . Petroleum Engineer from Ezinihitte Mbaise
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Sprintson(m): 9:56am On May 26, 2016
pweetylivia:
lolzzzzz...Only you?
I never even start ooo
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by misspeggy(f): 6:36pm On May 28, 2016
Ndjones:
wow! my sister from Ehime Mbano
bro which side?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years / Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.