Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng (2965 Views)

Photo Of People At Filling Stations Waiting To Buy Fuel At N220 In My Area / Elderly Woman Carries Her Generator On Head To Buy Fuel In Calabar / kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng by Lordemma(m): 11:14am On May 21, 2016
About Nawhere.ng

[url]Nawhere.ng[/url] is a website that allow you to search for fuel stations in area. You can search for fuel stations in your location based on street/ city/town/ state and similar search criteria. You will be able to view listings and searches that match your search criteria and refine results based on different parameters such as fuel station name, address, image & map, payment method-cash/credit, available fuel type-Petrol/Gas/Kerosine/Diesel/Engine oil, Special services etc. You can view reviews & ratings posted by other users. You can also submit your reviews & ratings.

[url]Nawhere.ng[/url] will save you of the usual boring routine of going round cities from one fuel station to another wasting precious time, energy, and valuable resources (Money) all in frustrating search for petroleum products.

How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area

All you have to do is log on to www.nawhere.ng
Enter the name of your location e.g. Ikeja
It will pull out a list of all the filling stations in Ikeja.
With the list, you will see all the fuel station with available fuel and their current selling price.
These information are updated regularly and you can see the last updated date on any filling station.
Check the reviews on the filling stations or Create an account with [url]nawhere.ng[/url] and add your own review/rating on fuel stations close to you.
Simply go straight to the fuel station with the cheapest price that is closest to you and get fuel without stress.

NOTE: This is currently available for only users in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Abuja.

Visit the official website www.nawhere.ng
Facebook :https://web.facebook.com/nawhereng

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:50am On May 21, 2016
Re: How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng by highbeeola(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2016
Lalasticlala abeg help move am to Fp this will do a lot of good.
Cc: ishilove
Re: How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng by olaomoola1(m): 12:00pm On May 21, 2016
JideTheBlogger:
front page straight dis is a cool n real idea
Re: How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng by yomalex(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2016
Great
Re: How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng by peterjero(m): 1:42pm On May 21, 2016
Why is this not in front page yet.
Re: How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng by BekBek(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2016
Great innovation.. . I wonder why this won't make front page.

Since it's not snake post or celebrity news. ....Mteww
Re: How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng by Maxkdave(m): 2:17pm On May 21, 2016
Awesome! No need to drive everywhere in search of a cheaper petrol station.

Nawhere.ng gat my back.
grin
Re: How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng by Maxkdave(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2016
peterjero:
Why is this not in front page yet.

The admin go mosque go pray ni.

@ADMIN this post deserves Frontpage. I believe everyone needs to know about this lovely website.
Re: How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng by felibrain: 3:26pm On May 21, 2016
Wow. This is the kind of things I love reading. This is the first filling station directory in Nigeria if I'm correct. At least Nigerians are thinking properly now. This should hit front page sooner.
Re: How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng by MukaboxNG: 6:09pm On May 21, 2016
lalasticlala abeg no sleep on this one o, so those yeye filling station go wakeup, haba them don exploit naija too much
Re: How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 21, 2016
Wow!
So sad is covering just Abuja, Lagos and PH. When will it come down to the east?
Nigerians are smart and innovative. Mod, frontpage Pls, Nigerians need to know about this
Re: How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng by yusufu16: 7:12pm On May 21, 2016
In the face of problem there is a solution. I salute the techy guys behind this.
Re: How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng by reporterslab: 7:23pm On May 21, 2016
Great innovation
Re: How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng by Nobody: 11:04am On May 23, 2016
Great
Re: How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng by taiwo4love(m): 1:37pm On May 23, 2016
Came back late yesterday and there was no light want to go on my Gen, find out there was no fuel inside the Gen and am tired of going from one place to another place, then i find out about http://www.nawhere.ng from a frnd around, i really appreciate your work because i was able to locate where to get fuel once and how much i will get it over there, i will tell people about http://www.nawhere.ng more to save stress after coming back form work.

Re: How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng by winkmart: 3:38pm On May 24, 2016
Lordemma:
About Nawhere.ng

[url]Nawhere.ng[/url] is a website that allow you to search for fuel stations in area. You can search for fuel stations in your location based on street/ city/town/ state and similar search criteria. You will be able to view listings and searches that match your search criteria and refine results based on different parameters such as fuel station name, address, image & map, payment method-cash/credit, available fuel type-Petrol/Gas/Kerosine/Diesel/Engine oil, Special services etc. You can view reviews & ratings posted by other users. You can also submit your reviews & ratings.

[url]Nawhere.ng[/url] will save you of the usual boring routine of going round cities from one fuel station to another wasting precious time, energy, and valuable resources (Money) all in frustrating search for petroleum products.

How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area

All you have to do is log on to www.nawhere.ng
Enter the name of your location e.g. Ikeja
It will pull out a list of all the filling stations in Ikeja.
With the list, you will see all the fuel station with available fuel and their current selling price.
These information are updated regularly and you can see the last updated date on any filling station.
Check the reviews on the filling stations or Create an account with [url]nawhere.ng[/url] and add your own review/rating on fuel stations close to you.
Simply go straight to the fuel station with the cheapest price that is closest to you and get fuel without stress.

NOTE: This is currently available for only users in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Abuja.

Visit the official website www.nawhere.ng
Facebook :https://web.facebook.com/nawhereng

We won't mind you doing a sponsored post on our blog www.blackberrybabes.com and also utilise our diverse social media channels with large followership. Check my signature for my details..

Thank You

(1) (Reply)

NEW MUSIC: Unik Brodaz – Amem? / AMOCH Fraternity Invites You GET Rich Today. Email @ Davidmoore259@gmail.com / I Was Moved To Tears When Barcanista Dumped The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.