Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Best Camera Settings For Nikkon D5100 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Best Camera Settings For Nikkon D5100 (1954 Views)

Unboxing The Best Camera For Youtube / The Best Camera For Street Interview Videography / Where Can I Get Or Download Nollywood Sound Effects. Especially Village Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Camera Settings For Nikkon D5100 by Ebi4life: 12:27pm On May 21, 2016
Any good and experience photographer in the house, kindly help me with the settings for Nikkon D5100 that will produce very Sharp, cool and clear pictures. I just bought Nikkon D5100 of recent, I noticed that my pictures are not sharp,clear and cool enough. pls kindly give ur suggestions on the settings.
Re: Best Camera Settings For Nikkon D5100 by elosonservices(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ebi4life:
Any good and experience photographer in the house, kindly help me with the settings for Nikkon D5100 that will produce very Sharp, cool and clear pictures. I just bought Nikkon D5100 of recent, I noticed that my pictures are not sharp,clear and cool enough. pls kindly give ur suggestions on the settings.
How much did u bought.
Re: Best Camera Settings For Nikkon D5100 by Polaris1: 3:26am On Jul 11, 2016
It would be nice if can post some of the unsatisfactory pictures. Wouldn't it?
Re: Best Camera Settings For Nikkon D5100 by datkoded(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
One thing you must know.... To be a gud Photographer you must learn how to manually set your camera yourself, make sure you properly understand aperture, shutter speed and ISO controls. Avoid shooting in full auto mode and avoid using the pop up flash. Crisp clean images can be achieved if the hand is not shaky and you focus correctly. Pre setting of camera isn't the best idea. You set your camera according to your shooting conditions.
Re: Best Camera Settings For Nikkon D5100 by femzysticks(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
this advice sounds very mature

datkoded:
One thing you must know.... To be a gud Photographer you must learn how to manually set your camera yourself, make sure you properly understand aperture, shutter speed and ISO controls. Avoid shooting in full auto mode and avoid using the pop up flash. Crisp clean images can be achieved if the hand is not shaky and you focus correctly. Pre setting of camera isn't the best idea. You set your camera according to your shooting conditions.
Re: Best Camera Settings For Nikkon D5100 by Ebi4life: 2:37am On Aug 15, 2016
elosonservices:

How much did u bought.
90,000 naira is the price I bought it.
Re: Best Camera Settings For Nikkon D5100 by AlphaDex: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nice

(1) (Reply)

ARTISTS FOR HIRE 100k - 400k/month / Nice Pictures--- / Independence Day Cartoon For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.