Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,477 members, 7,865,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

The Next Big Thing In Nigerian Music- Dunnie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Next Big Thing In Nigerian Music- Dunnie (452 Views)

Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room / Anwuli Jennifer Iweora: The Next Big Thing In Nollywood / Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Next Big Thing In Nigerian Music- Dunnie by Objonnas: 1:03pm On May 21, 2016
One musician I would always adore is Onyeka Owenu, her beauty was not just outward but inward and lots of this beauty dwell in her amazing voice. When Onyeka sings, she sends the right message to the society, with the right melody and voice.

I have admired a lot of female art since Onyeka, they likes of Omawunmi who is simply a musical goddess, Tiwa savage the musical diva, Yemi Alade whose creativity and swag is second to none in Africa, in recent times and the amazing Seyi Shay who has got me thinking of how close female artistry in Nigeria is to the Grammys; recently I heard 'Bamidele' and 'My tomorrow' by Dunnie, at first I thought to myself had Onyeka released a new song that I didn't know about? Then I realised it wasn't Onyeka Owenu, but the next Onyeka, the next big thing to happen to musical creativity and art in Nigeria since Omawunmi, Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade and Seyi Shay.

Dunnie as she is known by her fans, is an Afro fusion singer who possesses a strong vocal dexterity, great stage craft and great talent in playing some of the musical instruments such as the guitar, piano and drums. She has been on musical TV game shows such as 'Nigeria's got talent', 'X factor' and more recently 'Star the Winner is', which took place in South Africa in 2014.

Dunnie has also granted interviews to tv stations and some of the national newspapers, and when it comes to her musical works, she has so far released two official singles (My tomorrow & Bamidele) and 3 musical covers (JaiyeJaiye,Surulere and YBNL Mash Up).

Today as Dunnie celebrates her birthday, Soulclaire, her manager Mr. Chika Olelewe and her entire fans from Nigeria and around the world celebrate with her and wish her good luck in her quest to take Nigerian music to the zenith, just like the likes of Onyeka, Omawunmi, Tiwa, Yemi and Seyi have done. Happy birthday Dunnie we love you! - for more articles visit www.soulclaire.com

(1) (Reply)

Kyler Jerner | Twitter Account Hacked | Celebcritics.blog.com / I Wish I Had My Children Earlier- Peter Okoye / Hmm!!!mark Zuckerberg Builds Massive Wall Around His $100million Property B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.