Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Who Has Bought PC Games Online From Konga, Kaymu Or Jumia...? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Who Has Bought PC Games Online From Konga, Kaymu Or Jumia...? (2341 Views)

Who Has Bought PC Games/software On Jumia And Konga / Do You Want To Earn Money While Playing Games Online? / All The FREE And NEW Games Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Bought PC Games Online From Konga, Kaymu Or Jumia...? by LucemFerre: 1:08pm On May 21, 2016
I just wanna know if they are legit copies of the games or the same cracked games we could get from the streets...
Thank you
Re: Who Has Bought PC Games Online From Konga, Kaymu Or Jumia...? by Junior360(m): 9:45pm On May 25, 2016
LucemFerre:
I just wanna know if they are legit copies of the games or the same cracked games we could get from the streets...
Thank you

I have from Konga. RE5 to be exact. Though my first review on it was one star, it's not my fault. It wasn't original cuz it came in 2 cd's and installing it correctly was a real pain because of some missing details in the given installation instructions so It refused to play instead, errors. But I managed to figure it out and now it works so I'm cool with that. I think I'll post the correct instructions here so that those who buy it don't have a hard time like I did.
Re: Who Has Bought PC Games Online From Konga, Kaymu Or Jumia...? by LucemFerre: 10:45am On May 26, 2016
Junior360:

I have from Konga. RE5 to be exact. Though my first review on it was one star, it's not my fault. It wasn't original cuz it came in 2 cd's and installing it correctly was a real pain because of some missing details in the given installation instructions so It refused to play instead, errors. But I managed to figure it out and now it works so I'm cool with that. I think I'll post the correct instructions here so that those who buy it don't have a hard time like I did.

Hmm... And you couldn't play it online I presume...
I wonder where one can get legit copies in Nigeria... Online play is really fun...
And one can't think about buying on steam or origin to download because data in Nigeria is also gold... The division which has about 40g more or less would cost you more than a 3-months minimum wage to download...

1 Like

Re: Who Has Bought PC Games Online From Konga, Kaymu Or Jumia...? by Junior360(m): 11:18am On May 26, 2016
LucemFerre:

Hmm... And you couldn't play it online I presume...
I wonder where one can get legit copies in Nigeria... Online play is really fun...
And one can't think about buying on steam or origin to download because data in Nigeria is also gold... The division which has about 40g more or less would cost you more than a 3-months minimum wage to download...

I've never tried it before. But I do know that with a legit copy, its a possibility. And even if I had a legit copy and wanted to play online, I don't know any dude I could play with. So I guess it makes no difference.
Re: Who Has Bought PC Games Online From Konga, Kaymu Or Jumia...? by LucemFerre: 12:31pm On May 26, 2016
Junior360:

I've never tried it before. But I do know that with a legit copy, its a possibility. And even if I had a legit copy and wanted to play online, I don't know any dude I could play with. So I guess it makes no difference.

Okay I get it... You can join gaming sites like g+, ign and game spot... There you can make gaming friends online and play with 'em... Just saying
Re: Who Has Bought PC Games Online From Konga, Kaymu Or Jumia...? by coolmyke001: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2017
Saw your request for Nvidia cards, contact me on 08036605190, I live in Abuja.
Re: Who Has Bought PC Games Online From Konga, Kaymu Or Jumia...? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
LucemFerre:
Thank you
You can just buy from steam or origin...
Re: Who Has Bought PC Games Online From Konga, Kaymu Or Jumia...? by Iamsheye(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Bought my NBA 2k15 from jumia for ps3, it was smooth but it took like 15 days before it got to me maybe it was because of the holidays then

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Jailbreaking My Ps3 On Ofw 4.55 / Do You Need Real Football 2008 / Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.