Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

9 Reasons Why Hating Green Is Bad For You And 12 Green Aso Ebi Styles - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 9 Reasons Why Hating Green Is Bad For You And 12 Green Aso Ebi Styles (1122 Views)

8 Aso Ebi Styles We Are Tired Of Seeing, Ladies get in here / Perfect Lace Aso Ebi Styles For Wedding Guests / Nigerian Owambe Aso Ebi Styles 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why Hating Green Is Bad For You And 12 Green Aso Ebi Styles by Joesyt: 2:43pm On May 21, 2016
[size=15pt]9 Reasons why hating Green is bad for you and 12 Green Aso ebi styles[/size]

Oh gush Green, Why Should anyone hate green. Read 9 Reasons why hating green only means you are wicked in nature.

I woke up this morning, to be honest seeing everything green, everything in my life is now green (in my mind’s eye though). Last night before going to bed, I had difficulty coming up with the idea of what to wear the next day and so I slept off without coming up with any choice, while in my sleep, I had this sweet dream about the Color green, it didn’t just give me the idea of what to wear, but it also gave me a whole new revelation why 5 out of 10 of my Wardrobe Collections Color should be green, this is what inspired me to write this article today. I hope it inspires you!

Oh Green! Your true significance and the love of you

Green is the Color of balance and harmony. According to a Color psychologist, Green balances the heart and emotions, in order word, only green can give you true calmness when your soul is troubled, ever wondered why people who goes on vacation often chose green nature environment to visit? Why is green spot the best relaxation spot? The answers you get brings you closer to the color green and why you must love and embrace it henceforth.

Green is a perfect balancer of the heart and emotions, creating equilibrium between the head and the heart, when in the presence of green, deep saturated tranquility is felt within the heart and it brings peace and total forgetfulness of trouble times, Oh Green!

6 Reasons Why anyone hating Green is wicked in nature

I am giving you these 9 reasons even though in a poetic form but all reasons stated are so true and that’s why i encourage you to wear green.

Green is the color of growth, every family or nation that is experiencing true growth always have traces of green here and there…..So, wear green Aso Ebi styles
Green is the color of spring, the color of the morning dues, Green Shows Rebirth and Renewal, there is no better way to say this but green renews and restores lost energy. ……So, wear green Asoebi styles
Green eases away stress, it is the mother gift of nature, it cures all diseases and restores us back to a healthy living.
Too much of green means a lot of progress, ever wondered why our darling earth is all in green color, hate green and love deforestation, love the burning of our environment, darkness, and killing of crops. No one will see you as friendly in nature if you simply love to hate anything green. …..So, wear green Aso Ebi styles
On the Love aspect, green is an emotional Color, it allows us to love and nurture ourselves and other people unconditionally.
Green is a Peace Maker, you don’t want to step on this beautiful flowers even when you are fighting someone because the green flowers and plant are just too lovely, so its a natural peace maker.
Green is also a Counselor as it loves to observe things, green listens and it is a social worker, it Loves to give to the society what it has.
Green in my opinion is Charity, it represents the Good Parent and that neighbor who always loves to help…..So, wear green AsoEbi styles
Green is the Combination of Yellow and Blue as a result possesses the mental clarity and optimism of blue which is always calm and insightful in nature. Green Simply shares it generosity, sincerity and other good spirit not found in other colors…..So, wear green Aso Ebi styles, WOW, #Lovegreen. I just love the fact that i ended each statement with the poetic slogan….So, wear green AsoEbi styles, lol
Green Asoebi styles that Sends Out Positive image about you

[img]http://i0.wp.com/followmego.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/@divalukky.jpg?w=640[/img]

[size=15pt]Tell us what you think of these styles, See more creative styles @ [url]followmego.net[/url][/size]

(1) (Reply)

AWOOF MATTE VELVET POWDER;offer Valid Till Stock Last / Interior And Exterior Decorations At Dakilogglobalresources.com / How To Get That Glowing (white) Skin You Have Always desired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.