Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS (148379 Views)

Famous Celebrities From Abia / Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland / Celebrities From Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Young03(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2016
most of all these celebrities started from Enugu

proudly #042
waiting for who go create thread about enugu
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Sunnynwa: 5:49pm On May 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
flavour and phyno was born in enugu, kindly google it, and giving urself hope

So because they were born in Enugu, they are from Enugu? Is that how origin is acquired in Nigeria? If that's the case, Ojukwu and Azikiwe are from Niger state cos they were born there.

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by asha90: 5:49pm On May 22, 2016
Nobody asked you about the worthless names you are throwing about. Please take those useless and inconsequential names outta here..we are talking of giants and giantess here please..cool

[s]
lozanni:

Mike Ezerounye is from Umuahia, Abia State , while Williams Anumudu of Globe Motors is from Imo State.
Ndo nnu.

[/s]
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by elopee3000(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2016
ify2016:

Phyno is an 042 guy jor.

What is this one saying
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyno
so in ur mind phyno and flavour is from enugu ok thats mean u u fail ur exam

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 22, 2016
EasternActivist:

This is flavours Facebook handle...
And phyno page

Cure your ignorance or simply get lost
google is my friend, kindly google it, that may be his fake account
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Okeikpu(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2016
Me n my daughter gonna be on that list soon tongue

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Ilovemystate: 5:51pm On May 22, 2016
Obi Okeke CEO FUSION LUXURY MOTORS

Fusion Luxury Motors is the most unique Independent Luxury Exotic Automobile Dealership on the west coast located in Los Angeles California. With a high emphasis on Contemporary Ultra Exotic & Vintage/Classic Cars, due to the extensive experience & passion of Yoel Wazana. In addition to the inventory that is owned by us, we also welcome vehicles on a consignment basis. Our extensive client portfolio allows Fusion Luxury Motors to place cars with anonymity, or give it the global exposure when needed. We operate with a core fundamental of establishing trust and long standing relationships with each of our clients.
http://fusionluxurymotors.com/about/

13 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by EasternActivist: 5:52pm On May 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
google is my friend, kindly google it, that may be his fake account

Oh my... Can I get your link.. And stop being a fool here...
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Sunnynwa: 5:53pm On May 22, 2016
goodgate:
Chief Agbakoba is my family friend and he is from Delta State.

That means you do not know Olisa Agbakoba. He is pure Onitsha blood.

6 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by NRIPRIEST(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2016
Pat Attah

9 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by emmaliver(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2016
I am the next big thing waiting to happen from that great state /G\nambra. I rep Idemili. I am Raised

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 22, 2016
Sunnynwa:

So because they were born in Enugu, they are from Enugu? Is that how origin is acquired in Nigeria? If that's the case, Ojukwu and Azikiwe are from Niger state cos they were born there.
anambra is where they schooled, i don't know where u got ur information from

1 Like

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by byvan03: 5:54pm On May 22, 2016
Wow!! I no know sey we get people like this shocked.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Pchidexy(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2016
Noneroone:
pharmaceutical Juhel emzor m&b greenlife pharmaceuticals neros pharmaceuticals finance chukwuma soludo kingley muoghalu deputy gov cbn nnamdi okonkwo(fidelity) obi of onitsha (diamond) Abraham nwankwo (debt management) oscar onyema (stock exchange) law Ben nwabueze(first SAN from the academia) onyechi ikpeazu emeka ngige
business Innoson Ibeto coscharis sir emeka offor prince arthur eze Chicason GUO capital oil rojenny Young shall grow ekene dili chukwu Tonimas dozzy powerflow ABC ojiakor ogbuawa louiz carter curtix (cable) sports perpetua nkwocha mary onyali francais obikwelu
politics nnamdi azikiwe (first president) alex ekwueme (first vice) nwafor orizu (first senate president) dame virgy etiaba (first female governor) dora akunyili (first dg nafdac) edwin umezeoke (former speaker hoR)
Oscar Onyema is from Oguta
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Pchidexy(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2016
Noneroone:
pharmaceutical Juhel emzor m&b greenlife pharmaceuticals neros pharmaceuticals finance chukwuma soludo kingley muoghalu deputy gov cbn nnamdi okonkwo(fidelity) obi of onitsha (diamond) Abraham nwankwo (debt management) oscar onyema (stock exchange) law Ben nwabueze(first SAN from the academia) onyechi ikpeazu emeka ngige
business Innoson Ibeto coscharis sir emeka offor prince arthur eze Chicason GUO capital oil rojenny Young shall grow ekene dili chukwu Tonimas dozzy powerflow ABC ojiakor ogbuawa louiz carter curtix (cable) sports perpetua nkwocha mary onyali francais obikwelu
politics nnamdi azikiwe (first president) alex ekwueme (first vice) nwafor orizu (first senate president) dame virgy etiaba (first female governor) dora akunyili (first dg nafdac) edwin umezeoke (former speaker hoR)
Oscar Onyema is from Oguta
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by lozanni(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2016
Ilovemystate:
international supermodel Oluchi Onweagba

(born August 1, 1982) is a model. who grew up in the suburbs of Lagos, Nigeria with her two brothers and sisters. She is the daughter of a civil servant father and mother who was a nurse. When Onweagba was 16 years old, she won the “Face Of Africa” contest. In August 2005, she married her longtime companion, Italian fashion designer Luca Orlandi. Onweagba’s first name comes from the Igbo language and means “God’s Work”.
She was urged by a family friend to enter into the M-Net “Face of Africa” preliminary screening at the M-Net office in Victoria Island, Lagos. The agency groomed her to be one of Nigeria’s entrants for the 1998 competition (now called the Nokia Face of Africa). This despite the fact that, growing up, she had maintained a relative ignorance towards fashion and modeling, but with the support of her family and friends, she decided to compete in the inaugural edition of the Face of Africa in 1998. This was the first-ever continent-wide model competition, organized by the South African channel M-Net in collaboration with Elite Model Management. She won the competition. She was just seventeen years old. Elite Model Management awarded Onweagba a three-year modeling contract.
After moving to New York City, where she still lives, Onweagba graced the covers of Italian Vogue, i-D, ELLE, Untold, and Surface; she also was featured in Nylon, Marie Claire, Allure, and other national editions of Vogue around the world. She became the face of campaigns for Gianfranco Ferré, Gap, Express, Banana Republic, and Ann Taylor, as well as working for Victoria’s Secret. Onweagba’s runway experience has been with John Galliano, Christian Dior, Costume National, Chanel, and Giorgio Armani, amongst others, in London, Milan, Tokyo and Paris. She has worked with such notable photographers as Steven Meisel, Nick Knight, and Patrick Demarchelier.

Ndi Anambra welu nu nwayo nasi asi. lolz.

Oluchi Onweagbe is from my town in Abia State (close relative) ; infact am quite close to her father
Pls check your facts properly.
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Sunnynwa: 5:55pm On May 22, 2016
goodgate:
Nicholas Okoye CEO of Transcorp? Guys easy ooo.

He was.
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by chumaster(m): 5:55pm On May 22, 2016
Anambra nwere mmadu, we stands out while others queue behind us

6 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 22, 2016
unbeat007:

You are the one jubilating in your ignorance. I don't need to ask Google anything because I know phyno's compound here in Awka, Anambra state.
if u can't google it then come and lick my ass
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 22, 2016
EasternActivist:

Oh my... Can I get your link.. And stop being a fool here...
google where was phyno born? Stop being a fool here
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 22, 2016
Anambra transcends from been a state...it is a STATE OF MIND...
#igbokwenu...

12 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Omotaday(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2016
esxty:
anambra took first, IMO second then Ogun third.
Ogun has the highest number of celebrities(dead and alive) in Nigeria. People are just posting same thing over and over again on this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by realglob(m): 5:58pm On May 22, 2016
Mama G, Osufia, Ibu, Niger Raw, Bracket and Fr Mbaka to mention but a few, are from ENUGU.
pls why do most of this anambra Celebrities like residing in Enugu? starting from Ojukwu, pet Edochie, Phyno, Flavor, Authur etc.
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by NRIPRIEST(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2016
Nneka Egbuna

11 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by lozanni(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2016
asha90:
Nobody asked you about the worthless names you are throwing about. Please take those useless and inconsequential names outta here..we are talking of giants and giantess here please..cool

[s][/s]

Typical Anam big mouth. Mike Ezeruonye is a worthless person ? Anumudu of Globe Motors is an inconsequential person right?
I will bet you that those names you have mentioned might not be half as rich as Anumudu.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by victorazy(m): 6:01pm On May 22, 2016
silverspringle:
Nah, one cant get disgraced in d process of learning. At least u can understand d confussion especially that of Phyno. grin

Yee! Ur right. grin

We're here to learn and also have fun grin
Is like acting movie in Hollywood village grin
Sometimes there are truths in the lies.
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:01pm On May 22, 2016
lozanni:

Ndi Anambra welu nu nwayo nasi asi. lolz.

Oluchi Onweagbe is from my town in Abia State (close relative) ; infact am quite close to her father
Pls check your facts properly.

I believe it's a mistake just like people always misrake phyno for Enugu guy. So,chill out nobi fight.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2016
lozanni:

Typical Anam big mouth. Mike Ezeruonye is a worthless person ? Anumudu of Globe Motors is an inconsequential person right?
I will bet you that those names you have mentioned might not be half as rich as Anumudu.

You are deeply hurting..lol. No go commit suicide on top this irrelevant thread.
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Sunnynwa: 6:03pm On May 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
why can't u google it? Are u this dumb?

It's really bad when someone knows not and knows not that he knows not.

Now hear from the horse's mouth to cure your ignorance.

Watch from the 8th minute;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HYf9T3ouGM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by AnamCity: 6:05pm On May 22, 2016
realglob:
Mama G, Osufia, Ibu, Niger Raw, Bracket and Fr Mbaka to mention but a few, are from ENUGU.
pls why do most of this anambra Celebrities like residing in Enugu? starting from Ojukwu, pet Edochie, Phyno, Flavor, Authur etc.

It is not true. Enugu was the former capital of the old Anambra state. Anambra people dominated Enugu town then but when state was created most of them return to Anambra while few of them remained. Phyno for instance has his mansion in Awka apart from the one he has in Lagos. He is equally building a big club in Awka. Arthur, Edochie and host of others are often in Anambra, although as businessmen they move from place to place.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Okeikpu(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2016
Sunnynwa:

If I may ask
Is Enugwu or Enugu not part of Anambra b4? Giving them a state of their one doesn't mean we r that different. Ndi mmanu grin Enugu use to be the capital of Anambra. We devolved it 2gether

1 Like

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 22, 2016
Sunnynwa:

It's really bad when someone knows not and knows not that he knows not.

Now hear from the horse's mouth to cure your ignorance.

Watch from the 8th minute;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HYf9T3ouGM
google it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Breaking News: Tuface Idibia Is Dead (Rumour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.