Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

I Need Nnpc Allocation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Nnpc Allocation (5575 Views)

NNPC Fuel Depot In Kaduna On Fire (photos) / Hilarious No Smoking Sign At An Nnpc Mega Station (pictured) / Nnpc Allocation For Dpk- 5kmt(for 6 Month) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Nnpc Allocation by veryeasy: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2009
As a Matter or Urgency,I need NNPC Allocation for these products at any Volume

AGO
LPFO Marine
DPK
PMS
Please call +2348038577852,+2348029597447
CEO
Chill Group
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by puskin: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2009
Do you have a filling station and where is it located?
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by RemKen: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2009
I wanted to ignore your message but on a second thought I decided to lend you my small coin incase you are not what I think. If you are ignorance of what you are talking about then read on ELSE pls this is not for you,

Why did I say you are ignorance? because you can never get NNPC ALLOCATION URGENTLY, pls don'tlet anyone deceive you EXCEPT IF THAT PERSON can TAKE YOU TO EITHER the President, Senat President or NNPC group manager and at that don't expect ALLOCATION, that's to your own COMPANY which you can LOAD from designated PPMC Depot URGENTLY

If you are truely interested in NNPC allocation let me know where your business is located and what you realy want and I will tell you if I can help you. I beg you in the name of God, please don't respond to my post if you are NOT REAL, my prayer is that this kind of statement wouldn't be necessary again in Nigeria no matter who, how and where you are meeting people, God bless you,
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by veryeasy: 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2009
What I want is marine and not Trucking,Oga, I am in Abuja and people get allocation here and there.
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by stagger: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2009
Mr Veryeasy,

Your terminology is giving you away as not being too conversant with the industry. NNPC does not give allocations! It is the PPMC which can give you an approval to lift profucts.

Do you need the products in question? Then simply state what you need and someone with the ability to fulfill your need will respond.

IF you are looking to be licensed, that is a different matter and there is a procedure to follow. SO you should explicitly say what is you want.

You cannot ask for allocations from NNPC!
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by viperman: 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2009
Hi stagger please can i have ur email:
i need to know more about this allocation, license and lifting approval.
mine is lexfrosty@ yahoo.com.
kindly mail me
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by stagger: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2009
viperman:

Hi stagger please can i have your email:
i need to know more about this allocation, license and lifting approval.
mine is lexfrosty@ yahoo.com.
kindly mail me

I have sent you a reply.
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by ufot(m): 1:40am On Sep 12, 2009
@ stagger
could you pls send me some info on terminologies and the nigerian oil and gas biz. Is there a website i can read up on this??
gbrown7744@gmail.com
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by egyptian84: 4:16am On Sep 12, 2009
stagger
meeh i wish we have people like you around in all biz, that would make the world a better place
thanks a million times bro
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 13, 2009
hi stagger,
Let me know how to go about getting the license , allocation and stuff

Walesolid@hotmail.com
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by edsel: 2:36am On Sep 16, 2009
hi stagger,
Let me know how to go about getting the license , allocation and stuff
pls contact me by my email omo_mochi@yahoo.com,aspa
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by cheatmaker: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2009
Ok
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by edsel: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2009
Hi stagger please can i have your email:
and ur phone number so we could talk pls,you could send it to my email omo_mochi@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by 8oracle(m): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2009
If your are in lagos, kindly go to DPR section of NNPC tower and get full details every Tuesday and Thursday.

In Abuja goto DPR office at Tafawa Belawa Way, Area 3, or PPMC section at NNPC tower and get full detail. Every Tuesday and Thursday

Most States have the DPR office of NNPC

You wont be harrassed or arrested for asking about the information you require
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by EzzyIzzy: 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2009
@Remkem, pls I will like to know how best to get an this NNPC allocation (Marine). I believe I have quite an experience in Refined products marketing and all the intrigues. I can come to Abuja to meet with you anytime.

@ Stagger, you appear well versed in the industry,pls let me have your mail address or phone number so we can talk,I have a few proposals and links on imported products.
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by stagger: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2009
EzzyIzzy:

@ Stagger, you appear well versed in the industry,pls let me have your mail address or phone number so we can talk,I have a few proposals and links on imported products.

You have to send me a PM here or you drop your email address for me to send you a mail with what you are asking for. I don't like displaying my number or email here because I get some very annoying calls and emails from unserious people. Hope you do not mind.
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by DrKitaun(m): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2009
stagger:

Mr Veryeasy,

Your terminology is giving you away as not being too conversant with the industry. NNPC does not give allocations! It is the PPMC which can give you an approval to lift profucts.

Do you need the products in question? Then simply state what you need and someone with the ability to fulfill your need will respond.

IF you are looking to be licensed, that is a different matter and there is a procedure to follow. SO you should explicitly say what is  you want.

stagger:

Mr Veryeasy,

IF you are looking to be licensed, that is a different matter and there is a procedure to follow. SO you should explicitly say what is  you want.

Oga . . .dont mislead the people !

PPMC is directly under NNPC, so why do u say NNPC doesnt give allocations ?

in case u dont know, Barkindo is well involved in most allocations going out from THE TOWERS . . .and I WONDER WHY U FEEL THE THREAD STARTER DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE IS SAYING ?  undecided

RemKen:

I wanted to ignore your message but on a second thought I decided to lend you my small coin incase you are not what I think. If you are ignorance of what you are talking about then read on ELSE pls this is not for you,

Why did I say you are ignorance? because you can never get NNPC ALLOCATION URGENTLY, pls don'tlet anyone deceive you EXCEPT IF THAT PERSON can TAKE YOU TO EITHER the President, Senat President or NNPC group manager and at that don't expect ALLOCATION, that's to your own COMPANY which you can LOAD from designated PPMC Depot URGENTLY

If you are truely interested in NNPC allocation let me know where your business is located and what you realy want and I will tell you if I can help you. I beg you in the name of God, please don't respond to my post if you are NOT REAL, my prayer is that this kind of statement wouldn't be necessary again in Nigeria no matter who, how and where you are meeting people, God bless you,

I see you advertising here . . .

well . . .you are right . . .for you to get allocation of any sorts, You will sweat blood !
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by stagger: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2009
Dr Kitaun,

Do not annoy me. All over this forum you have been doing nothing but criticize people. Do you think we are fools here? What meaningful thing have you contributed to any of the threads you have posted on?

If you have nothing to contribute here you better shut up! You must be a fool not to know that NNPC operates under different subsidiaries, each with different and specific functions.

Will you ask him to go to HYSON or NAPIMS (both NNPC subsidiaries) to get allocations to lift petroleum products? If you think you can just come here to talk trash, be sure I will match you fire for fire!

Be warned!angry angry angry
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by DrKitaun(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2009
cry  cry  cry

haaaaa . . . . . .

u just sunk urself !

who the eff are u anyway ? I dont even remember having ever come across your ID until now . . .so let me see how I can help u solve your problem . . .cos its obvious u been pre-ejaculating over my posts for u to know so much about me  grin

1st off. . . .PPMC is under NNPC, and the MD of PPMC has enouh rights to give alocations, gerrit ? in same vein GMD of NNPC, Barkindo has over-riding rights to give allocations especially those of higher quantities like 50,000MT and above of very highly sought after products like LPFO . . . KAGANI KO ?

Moreso, the Special Adviser to the President on Petroleum Matters has more influence than you will ever know on these heavy allocations, so U can continue creaming urself silly on the little info u are deluding urself with  tongue  grin

BTW, the initial poster is a mandate's rep  to a refinery and the best u can be is a bloody broker that doesnt want to learn ! IDIOT !  grin

How can u match me fire to fire when that is supposed to be what I have been all my my NL life . . .if am not educating fools like u, am sending unfortunate asswipes to the quarantine . . .

MADMAN ! tongue  grin
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by honeyguy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2009
i think you guys are too old and mature for this!
please alot of us look forward to you for assistance and least expect exchange of invective words between you. no one is perfect, sometimes we are better or have more info than each other, so why not just share our infos instead of fighting?
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by DrKitaun(m): 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2009
stagger:

Dr Kitaun,

Do not annoy me. All over this forum you have been doing nothing but criticize people. Do you think we are fools here? What meaningful thing have you contributed to any of the threads you have posted on?

If you have nothing to contribute here you better shut up! You must be a fool not to know that NNPC operates under different subsidiaries, each with different and specific functions.

Will you ask him to go to HYSON or NAPIMS (both NNPC subsidiaries) to get allocations to lift petroleum products? If you think you can just come here to talk trash, be sure I will match you fire for fire!

Be warned!angry angry angry

This definitely does not look like this dude has anything to offer, rather he is fighting a lost battle . . .

I will cause him so much cyber misery he will run for his dear life  grin  grin

I had to go and look at my old posts and am already beginning to pity him  cool

how can a sane person insinuate that NNPC operate under different subsidiaries ?  shocked  shocked  grin
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by danconsult(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2009
pls let us not be hard on the guy. it is either he was not clear or something. idf he is a fraud, he know theey are no dummies in naira land of course.
letz see idf we can do good business with the guy sha. he can call me
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by bellxs(m): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2009
I have the contact in respect to the above subject.

bellseedorf@yahoo.com, 08025535595

Olusola
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by bamshow: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2009
Dr. Kitaun,

I really like your response. I am a broker in PH and I get demands in the range of 2-10,000 MT of AGO which I source from other brokers and at the end of the day the brokerage commission is not so much when it is shared.

I wish to know more about this NNPC allocation both marine and Trucking. My email add is shopsybii@yahoo.co.uk, pls add ur number to the reply you are sending.

Thanx
Re: I Need Nnpc Allocation by fatjustice(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2011
goodlove to all ya in this discussion chamber, i am pleased to have you all here saying things that i want to here, to be practical i am a novice and i need more enlightenment. rigth now as i am talking to you there is a buyers mandate who is looking up to me to bring an NNPC allocation of dpk, ago or lpfo for his buyer to pay for and it has been very difficult, what can you advice me to do, i can feel that there is truth in what the man who say 'there can be urgent allocation from nnpc, pls advise me . my mail is abduluzoza@yahoo.co.uk, or call this number 08036740938

(1) (Reply)

Business Tax In Nigeria / How To Make #3125 Daily On Insme / Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.