Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,268 members, 7,957,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

SERIOUSLY, You Can Stay Off Being Broke With This System - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SERIOUSLY, You Can Stay Off Being Broke With This System (1118 Views)

Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria / 6 Money Myths That Has Left So Many Nigerians Broke / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SERIOUSLY, You Can Stay Off Being Broke With This System by dunamis123(f): 11:12pm On May 21, 2016
BECOME A $5 (#1000) MILLIONAIRE MULTI-LEVEL MARKETER” IN 8MONTHS USING YOUR SMART PHONE AND FACEBOOK!
Potential Millionaire,
Do you know that Multi-Level Marketing is The Only Multi-Billion Dollar Industry That Turns Ordinary People To Extraordinary Millionaires in Months With Tiny Investments And Little Effort Annually? Here are the reasons why you should join multi-level marketing online business today…
OPPORTUNITIES “$5 MILLIONAIRE MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING” WOULD OFFER YOU
1. Time Freedom
2. 24/7 Relationship with family and friends
3. Vacation trip anytime
4. Financial security
5. Love, power and influence
6. Luxury properties, exotic cars
7. Be your own boss
8. Multiple business establishments in different continents
9. Become a happy retiree at a very young age
10. Freedom from medical debt, credit card debt, car insurance debt and house rent debt
11. No more waiting for monthly salary before you spoil yourself and your spouse
12. No more putting your child in day-care while you struggle with traffic to work daily.
Robert Kiyosaki author of "Rich Dad Poor Dad" explained thus; “if you want to be financially secure you have to develop many passive income streams. As long as your income is dependent on your efforts, you are always at risk. If your company retrenches you, you have no more income”.

WHY MANY PEOPLE ARE JOINING NOW AND HOW YOU CAN JOIN WITHIN 48HOURS TOO!
1. The Business is affordable by all class of people with one time  payment of $5 (#1000)
2. The Business has an Automated and reliable wealth building system driven by state-of-the-art technology
3. No selling of physical products, no technical skills required, no complicated marketing techniques required, no internet experience required, and many more.
4. Free car, Tablet PC, Flat Screen TV.
5. Opportunity to earn N2,500,000 from other people’s effort on autopilot from your one time effort.
6. Global business opportunity.

MY OFFER TO YOU NOW:
I NEED ONLY SERIOUS PARTNERS WHO NEEDS A PART-TIME BUSINESS, TEACHABLE AND WANT TO LEARN WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A $5 MILLIONAIRE MULTI-LEVEL MARKETER IN 8MONTHS AND ARE WILLING TO MENTOR PEOPLE AFTER REGISTRATION WITHIN 30DAYS. PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS PARTNERS, NO LAZY PERSON WILL BE ENTERTAINED...
HOW TO JOIN: SEND ME A WHATSAPP MSG ON 08175370472
Re: SERIOUSLY, You Can Stay Off Being Broke With This System by dunamis123(f): 12:23pm On May 22, 2016
LITERARILY SPITTING FIRE TO POVERTY MENTALITY AND CANCER OF THE POCKET.

Guess, who says this?

I am very busy.
I don't have time.
I can't make it.
I will not be chanced.
I cant afford it.

These people are so busy yet doing nothing really productive perhaps they confuse ACTIVITY for PRODUCTIVITY.

Painful enough many of these people do not even earn something tangible at the end of the always very busy month.

From research and sampling, I have found out that you will find these SYMPTOMS with a group of people called POOR - PASSING OVER OPPORTUNITY REPEATEDLY.

They are the ones who always say
" I KNOW "
" I HAVE HEARD THAT BEFORE "
" I WILL DO MY ANALYSIS "
" I WILL THINK ABOUT IT "
" I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I AM READY "

After 12 months when you see them again, they say I have not forgotten o, I have been very busy, I still have it in mind.

People who are too busy and over the years they are not getting quite ahead or even getting less busy, are probably poor or not far from POOR.

The RICH build SYSTEMS with LEVERAGE which lets them work less yet gives even more output and more time to live their dreams.

The question is -
What are you doing today to ensure you work less tomorrow yet earn more through a proven system?

The big question is-
WHAT IS YOUR SYSTEM?
Join my team now and enjoy streams of unlimited opportunities
whatsapp:08175370472
Re: SERIOUSLY, You Can Stay Off Being Broke With This System by dunamis123(f): 3:56pm On May 23, 2016
Success starts with your Attitude.

Attitude determines your Thoughts…

and Thoughts create your Routines…

and Routines determine what daily Actions you take

and your Actions determine Success.

Attitude → Thoughts → Routine → Action → Success

But it all starts with Attitude first.

Your Attitude is like a computer’s operating system.

If your computer has a virus, it is useless. All the hardware and software can’t save it.

If you have the wrong Attitude, you will always fail.

In order to become successful, you must learn how to think like a successful person first.
Re: SERIOUSLY, You Can Stay Off Being Broke With This System by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 23, 2016
Dunamis re enjoying all or any of this benefits
Re: SERIOUSLY, You Can Stay Off Being Broke With This System by dunamis123(f): 10:43pm On May 23, 2016
yes im enjoying some of the benefits and in no time i will be enjoying all. i am financially independent. i have left the realm of being broke forever.
Re: SERIOUSLY, You Can Stay Off Being Broke With This System by dunamis123(f): 11:01pm On May 26, 2016
Most people say networking isn't their thg possibly cos of previous experiences in d past, but I come to understand dt in life u most keep moving , if a baby falls while trying to walk ,will d baby stop trying to walk ? If u had a bad relationship, will it stop u from trying another ? If u failed an exam does it stop u from writing it again ? , if u lost ur job or was sacked do u stop looking for another 1 ? D ans is all NO
Nothing stops you from starting again
join my team today and together we can achieve financial freedom
whatsapp: 08175370472

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $200 Per Week Through Google Playstore / Any Business Idea Please? / Xmas Pumper Package(12 Weeks Broilers) For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.