Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) (5153 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Meets 2face (Hilarious Photo) / "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by janzguy: 6:29am On May 22, 2016
Lolz! Some people ehn!! Their kind of craze is on the VIP level.

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/05/when-you-are-insane-but-people-still.html?m=1

Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by simplemach(m): 6:31am On May 22, 2016
lols
this kind of madness should be called coordinated back sided madness.
the back is mad but the front is very healthy.

8 Likes

Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by pinkyliceous(f): 6:32am On May 22, 2016
Is that our Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by finalboss(m): 6:34am On May 22, 2016
lols ....lmao
Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by Smellymouth: 6:35am On May 22, 2016
What is this na?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:35am On May 22, 2016
Na which person papa b dis cheesy
Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:36am On May 22, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Is that our Buhari?
looks more like u undecided

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by pendusky(m): 6:36am On May 22, 2016
the poster above me and below me have better comments..
Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by TheBossLadyK(f): 6:46am On May 22, 2016
And i have a weird feeling that his child/children are nairalanders.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:47am On May 22, 2016
Whenever that bald headed man in ur village starts fanning himself with ur picture, u start behaving as such..

1 Like

Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:48am On May 22, 2016
Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by pinkyliceous(f): 6:49am On May 22, 2016
I am not a man. It must be our Bubu in his hey days. He looked very handsome sha, as usual.

pretydiva:
looks more like u undecided
Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by bewla(m): 6:50am On May 22, 2016
were alaso

1 Like

Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:04am On May 22, 2016
Swag madness

1 Like

Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by Mologi(m): 7:04am On May 22, 2016
His madness is at its prime.. ..

But that be creativity to these tgat thinks like the man.. .
Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by Seeeeeeee: 8:19am On May 22, 2016
Creative madness
Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by iheanyi40(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
What is this na?

lmao, bro ya memes ehh

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On May 22, 2016
Normal K grin
Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On May 22, 2016
Warrisdis??

4 Likes

Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by calddon(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2016
Lolz ragday
Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by Richie444: 11:45am On May 22, 2016

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by yungryce: 12:12pm On May 22, 2016
many r mad buh he is actually roaming
Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by rosy4u(f): 12:35pm On May 22, 2016
Choi cry cry
Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by kissGuys: 12:43pm On May 22, 2016
yes...u go cray!!!
Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by mhizzcutie(f): 1:02pm On May 22, 2016
Indeed many are mad but few are roaming!!!!

Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by Heromaniaa: 1:51pm On May 22, 2016
Look at it philosophically, it tells you of the dichotomy between Sanity and lunacy. It consolidates the age long assertion that one should never judge a book by its cover. importantly, in the light of the current trend by ladies to make up and acquire make up skills, the society should be wary of face value as opposed to content value, because face value is a facade and highly misleading. The man's costume is artistic, the message it passes is paradoxical, and paradox is defined as an idea that has the face value of absurdity covering a deep philosophical wisdom. the man should be commended not condemned. In a play I wrote, I had a man dressed as a politician, padded butt and stomach and all, I placed him at a market place with the tag corrupt politician hanging on his neck, the passersby where given whips to flog the caricature. the essence being to awaken societal consciousness to attack corruption with out mercy. in the play, the passersby laughed it off as a comic relief of sorts to alienate them from their sufferings so the project failed. the moral being that if you present the cause of our backwardness on a table and tell us to deal with it, we would walk away without making any effort. My name is Heromania. I just wanna make uncommon sense.

5 Likes

Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2016
Mologi:
His madness is at its prime.. ..

But that be creativity to these tgat thinks like the man.. .
bro are you not looking for wife again ? undecided
Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by Heromaniaa: 2:05pm On May 22, 2016
cc: lalasticlala
Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by Mologi(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2016
GasAndOilTheory:
bro are you not looking for wife again ? undecided

I am oooooo..

It's just that the one has been much this days...
So I am slowing things down...
Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by osesology(m): 4:12pm On May 22, 2016
The guy above the guy above the guy above the guy above me should be given three bottles of heineken in my name, for his philosophical presentation.

Philosopher, I hail thee!

1 Like

Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 22, 2016
And this is someone husband/father. cry cry
Re: When You Are Insane But People Still Think You Are Normal (Hilarious Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 4:56pm On May 22, 2016
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-money Rocks Three Billion Outfit As Posses At Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai / Do People Still Wear Panties? Please Let The Coochie Breathe - Toke Makinwa / I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.