Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

5 Absolutely Shocking Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes Despite Having A Partner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Absolutely Shocking Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes Despite Having A Partner (841 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot / Toolz Looks Absolutely Stunning In Traditional Attire (photos) / They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Absolutely Shocking Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes Despite Having A Partner by Juicy9jagist: 7:48am On May 22, 2016
In case you asked all your male pals if they’ve ever employed a prostitute, you might be amazed by their honest answer.
A recent survey observed that 15 percent of american men had paid for s*x at some point in their lifestyles.
The stats amazed me — they were better than I had expected. however then I found out that I in my opinion understand a few guys who’ve frequented the services of women of the night. some indulged on a bachelor’s ride to Prague, some other employed a prostitute every night on his way home from the pub, and but every other employed services on-line some times a month.
So I thought I’d ask them outright: why do you pay for s*x? The solutions are manner less difficult than you’d believe:
1. They need to sleep with a good deal warmer girls.
“If I’m being brutally honest, the hottest women I’ve ever f*cked had been s*x people. i’d by no means be able to f*ck girls who are ridiculously warm except they have been prostitutes.”
This turned into the top cause all of them gave. i used to be amazed, because the guys I requested are all handsome, successful of their chosen fields, and haven’t any problem getting dates. but they all agreed that to sleep with lovely ladies, the easiest manner changed into honestly to pay.

2. They need to be on top of things.
“I still need to make sure that the lady is having a great time. however truly, I’m more concerned that I’m getting what I want, due to the fact I paid for it. And due to the fact I paid for it, I’m not afraid to invite.”

3. They want to take pleasure in a fantasy.
“i like to try matters — I’m now not going to mention what — that a girlfriend once informed me changed into kinky. after I pay a hooker, I’m now not concerned approximately what I ask for. not anything shocks them.”
despite the fact that maximum of the men I spoke to were all single, the antique cliché of guys asking prostitutes for certain “services” that might offend their wives nevertheless appears to exist. One man said that he’d by no means had higher MouthAction in his lifestyles than with a prostitute.

read more :http://www.juicy9jagist.com/2016/05/21/5-real-and-absolutely-shocking-reasons-men-hire-prostitutes-despite-having-a-partner/4/

Re: 5 Absolutely Shocking Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes Despite Having A Partner by onstelly(f): 8:13am On May 22, 2016
Smh

Meanwhile Don't forget to vote REFINER
#IVOTEREFINER
#ISTANDWITHREFINER
JOIN TEAM REFINER
Re: 5 Absolutely Shocking Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes Despite Having A Partner by libertyfather(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2016
No headache Fvck and go, get any choice of pvssy another time it no fvckin girl business

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Of Psquare Show Off His Pretty Daughter Aliona- See Photo / Singer, Runtown Barred From Performing In The US By Court / Nigeria’s Male Barbie, Okuneye Idris-olarenwaju Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.